Prjt Mgmt AnalystApply Now Location: Target Corporation India Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore, Karnataka, India, 560045; job id: R0000318588
job family: Project Management
schedule: Full time
Project Management Analyst, Marketing
Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America’s leading retailers.
Fueling the continued success of one of the world’s most beloved and recognized brands is a distinctly capable, creative and innovative Marketing organization. Target Marketing is well known for inspiring and surprising guests, and we pride ourselves on connecting them to the products and experiences they expect and deserve from Target. We study our guests to discover new needs and insights, and then craft every interaction to build brand love. We are market experts who insist on a clear and cohesive understanding of our guests, guest segments and behaviors, business objectives, strategies and tactics, overcoming obstacles and measuring success. Our commitment to partnering both internally and with external agencies gives us a wide range of capabilities, from award-winning creative work to exciting and unique promotional marketing. Leveraging our collective assets and fostering a healthy, supportive and open team culture, we deliver a holistically gratifying experience that guests can only get at Target.
Target in India Marketing delivers differentiating yet relevant marketing communication solutions across channels operating as an integrated ONE global team and it strives to bring excellence every time in how they create, connect and collaborate.
A role with Target in India Marketing is an opportunity to work with some of the best in the business for marketing, strategy & digital and you’d lead/contribute to work that connects to millions of guests. Your influence will drive sales and grow brand love through work that’s guest-centric, on brand, category relevant and channel focused.
As a Project Management Analyst, Marketing you will operate at the intersection of your team and the business. At the core you are expected to drive project execution at category level or deliver to business objectives working alongside with your team. You will be helping further Target’s strategies in playing a key role with great execution. You will be performing your role with minimal direction. You are expected to have a very good understanding of your functional area and design “how” creative work is accomplished by planning, organizing, managing and executing project plans/processes in addition to serving as the single point of contact & relationship manager for cross-functional teams (CFT).
As a Project Management Analyst, Marketing, you will:
- Manage creative campaigns throughout the creative strategy- execution lifecycle
- Facilitate project execution & operation thru the entire concept & activation phase by working with CFT team across US and India
- Configure & setup initiation for campaign creatives using appropriate tools & processes.
- Facilitate process management and associated communication with internal stakeholders
- Co-lead resource and creative assignments, operationalize creative capabilities to support the business and drive growth
- Review & analyze campaign requirements, setup campaign/creative briefing forum, facilitate ideation and brainstorming sessions
- Monitor & control the transition of campaign creatives / projects in each milestone
- Oversee project pipeline & operational health for assigned category through appropriate workflow management tools
- Contribute to various phases of end-to-end process as operations expert
- Create launch reports & facilitate launch readiness
- Create & maintain documentation, prepare & share status reports / dashboards to appropriate stakeholders at set intervals
- Maintain deep digital expertise in assigned businesses/categories
- Graduate in any discipline (preferably Communication Management) or equivalent
- 6+ years total experience with at least 3+ years as Brand Manager in Retail/Fashion/FMCG brands OR as Creative Project Manager / Account Executive / Client Servicing in the Mainline/ Digital Advertising industry
- Ability to manage and execute multiple projects at the same time
- Exposure to multichannel marketing creative & communication
- Exceptional communication skills across all settings, ability to tailor message as appropriate
- Resourceful and able to work independently on filling in gaps of information
- Able to demonstrate flexibility in approach and adapt to changing priorities and requirements
- Has curiosity and drive for seeking and promoting new ideas, in combination with solid business judgment
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture