Product Content AnalystApply Now Location: Tower 02, Manyata Embassy Business Park, Bangalore, India, 540065; job id: R0000319363
job family: Product Content Management
schedule: Full time
Item Operations – Product Content TII
Role – Product Content Analyst
As a Fortune 50 company with more than 400,000 team members worldwide, Target is an iconic brand and one of America's leading retailers.
Working at Target means the opportunity to help all families discover the joy of everyday life. Caring for our communities woven into who we are, and we invest in the places we collectively live, work and play. We prioritize relationships, fuel and develop talent by creating growth opportunities, and succeed as one Target team. At our core, our purpose ingrained in who we are, what we value, and how we work. It is how we care, grow, and win together.
Right along with Target’s distinctive retail brand, we are constantly improving and innovating our digital shopping experience. Are you ready to excel in the fast-changing retail environment? Are you a customer service enthusiast who is curious about the guest and can see the shopping journey through their eyes? Then you will have success on the Digital Operations team, whose goal is to offer guests a seamless online shopping experience across our platforms.
As a Content Analyst, your primary responsibility will be to own, govern and improve the overall Content Health Score for 3P business for each pyramid through strategic thinking and collaborating closely with content planners. Additionally, you will be responsible to drive and implement pyramid level content strategy through strong and productive partnerships both internally and externally to enhance the overall quality of the content which ultimately will drive conversion.
As a content analyst, your will be,
- Responsible for ownership, governance and improvement of Content Health Score for Target’s Marketplace
- Deep dive into each category, identify content opportunities to improve content coverage and effectiveness
- Drive content accuracy and relevancy by studying each item type through competitor analysis and benchmarking along with studying guest insights
- Partner closely with Content Planners to effectively execute content strategy through continuous improvements and thought leadership
- Track and publish pyramid level Content Health Recap to global leadership team highlighting drivers and derailers of Content health scores
- Lead and actively participate in Business CFT discussions by providing content insights that will help improve conversion
- Own Seller/Partner Communication Program for Target’s Marketplace Business through Robust partnership with Internal and external Partners
- Atleast 4+ years of Ecommerce or equivalent experience
- Digital & retail acumen and good understanding of business/digital metrics
- Data & information Analysis to derive trends and insights to drive improvements
- Ability to problem solve and be solution oriented
- Ability to establish robust partnership with internal & external partners
- Strong end to end project management skills or prior experience of leading projects
- Ability to multitask and meet deliverables with changing business needs
Excellent written and verbal communication
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture