Product Content PlannerApply Now Location: Tower 02, Manyata Embassy Business Park, Bangalore, India, 540065; job id: R0000319415
job family: Product Content Management
schedule: Full time
Item Operations – Product Content TII
Role – Product Content Planner
As a Fortune 50 company with more than 400,000 team members worldwide, Target is an iconic brand and one of America's leading retailers.
Working at Target means the opportunity to help all families discover the joy of everyday life. Caring for our communities woven into who we are, and we invest in the places we collectively live, work and play. We prioritize relationships, fuel and develop talent by creating growth opportunities, and succeed as one Target team. At our core, our purpose ingrained in who we are, what we value, and how we work. It is how we care, grow, and win together.
Right along with Target’s distinctive retail brand, we are constantly improving and innovating our digital shopping experience. Are you ready to excel in the fast-changing retail environment? Are you a customer service enthusiast who is curious about the guest and can see the shopping journey through their eyes? Then you will have success on the Digital Operations team, whose goal is to offer guests a seamless online shopping experience across our platforms.
As a Product Content Planner, you primary responsibility will be to develop /build a strong Product Content Strategy that aligns with our 1P business and objectives. This will involve collaborating with various partners like, 1P Content Planners, Content leads and other Digital partners to ensure effective & relevant Content is curated in alignment with evolving business needs and guest purchasing pattern to drive traffic and conversion.
The scope of your role includes,
- Partner closely with Content Planners and Content Leads to build the content strategy for each pyramid for Target’s Marketplace business in order to improve the overall Content Health
- Own and drive Key Performance Indicators in service of guest experience to optimize current strategy
- Devise strategy and tactics to influence Target’s long-term digital strategy
- Execute the content strategy in collaboration with analysts and planners across US and India headquarters
- Perform research on guest behavior, market trends, competitor insights to build content relevancy & accuracy framework for Target’s Marketplace
- Build a strong and robust framework for partner communication process
- Collaborate with Partner Services team to build content services strategy
- Collaborate with Product and data teams to build tech solutions to drive content efficiencies
- Influence process and policy decisions through data analysis
Reporting & Innovation
- Identify new content types & strategies through competitive analysis & benchmarking
- Own, Govern and report Content Health Score recap to the Leadership team on a monthly basis
- 5+ years of Ecommerce experience, preferably prior experience in Product Content space
- Good understanding of retail and digital business
- Creative thinking and the ability to generate innovative ideas to enhance content
- Ability to strategize, problem solve and critically think to drive improvements
- Ability to make quick decisions with evolving business needs
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present to varying levels of leadership
- Strong Analytics and quantitative skills and better understanding of business metrics, content KPIs to make data driven decisions
- Ability to build connections with stakeholders across digital to drive content improvements
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture