Product Ops Analyst (Skills: SQL (Primary) & PythonApply Now Job ID: R0000057513 schedule: Full time Location: Target Corporation India Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore, Karnataka, India, 560045;
Responsible for performing business process analysis, product validations and business monitoring. Role requires to work with product/business owners to enhance existing product capabilities and process improvements.
JOB REQUIREMENTS MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
· Graduate in any discipline with 1-5 years’ experience
· End to end understanding of eCommerce fulfillment processes.
· Excellent knowledge of Supply chain processes and systems
· Data analysis and reporting skills
· Knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint (or similar) applications required
· Good organizational, prioritizing and problem solving skills and ability to multi-task
· Excellent communication skills
DESIRED REQUIREMENTS: · SQL (Primary), Python · Reporting and Dashboarding in Domo
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Gather, review and analyze data to provide answers to questions that will drive decision around improving Guest experience. · Perform data analysis and research to identify new opportunities to improve overall metrics.
· Analyze underlying trends to identify potential product issues and improvements to the existing product features.
· Test and Monitor new features on production to ensure new features are working as expected.
· Partner with cross functional teams to execute key production levers to manage eCommerce network
· Collaborate with product owners to drive defect management with engineering team to ensure production environment runs without any critical defects
· Support key item/brand launches from fulfillment by participating in preparation activities and ensuring systems don’t have any critical defects.
· Support peak volumes by executing key tasks defined specific for peak season.
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture