Senior Analyst Target Plus-1Apply Now Job ID: R0000059159 schedule: Full time Location: Target Corporation India Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore, Karnataka, India, 560045;
Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America’s leading retailers.
Right along with Target’s distinctive retail brand, we are constantly improving and innovating our digital shopping experience. Are you ready to excel in the fast-changing retail environment? Are you a customer service enthusiast who’s curious about the guest and can see the shopping journey through their eyes? Then you’ll have success on the Digital Strategy & Platform team, whose goal is to offer guests a seamless online shopping experience across our platforms—including Target.com and the store network’s fulfillment capabilities. Here, you’ll collaborate to create and implement the digital strategies that enrich the online experience through the right mix of personalization, simplicity and intuitiveness. Your ideas will support Target in complementing the beloved in-store shopping interaction with a convenient, reliable and instantly gratifying digital experience.
As a Business Analyst for Target+, you will manage a business fueled by data and analytics to deliver assortment, pricing, merchandising, and marketing strategies to drive GMV and Revenue goals and grow market share for your category.
- You will analyze your business category leveraging data and analytics to determine market share opportunities, business sizing, and key marketplace sellers.
- You will work closely with Category Management, Site Experience, and Marketplace Sellers to develop and maintain an experience and promotional calendar, inclusive of item list creation and management, inventory oversite, and event QA.
- You will partner with comp shop pricing to be sure we are delivering the best everyday pricing to our guest.
- You will manage item productivity analysis to help partners drive the best business results.
- You will assist with seller communication to help drive action and alignment.
Job duties may change at any time due to business needs.
- Four-year degree, B.S. and/or B.A.
- 4+ years of experience in merchandising or inventory management, forecasting, and product selection (including managing and maintaining an open-to-buy and developing strong business relationships with sellers/vendors and industry leaders).
- 3+ years managing an ecommerce business, with specific experience related to marketing and site experience and optimization preferred
- Fluency in using Microsoft office tools
- Strong analytical, forecasting, problem solving, decision-making and detail orientation
- Entrepreneurial mindset and outcome focused personality preferred, ability to work in an environment similar to a startup.
- Ability to manage large sets and interpret data
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with strong planning and organizational skills
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture