Senior Art Director - DigitalApply Now Job ID: R0000060090 schedule: Full time Location: Target Corporation India Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore, Karnataka, India, 560045;
Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America’s leading retailers.
Behind one of the world’s best loved brands is a uniquely capable and brilliant team of data scientists, engineers and analysts. The Target Data & Analytics team creates the tools and data products to sustainably educate and enable our business partners to make great data-based decisions at Target. We help develop the technology that personalizes the guest experience, from product recommendations to relevant ad content. We’re also the source of the data and analytics behind Target’s Internet of Things (iOT) applications, fraud detection, Supply Chain optimization and demand forecasting. We play a key role in identifying the test-and-measure or A/B test opportunities that continuously help Target improve the guest experience, whether they love to shop in stores or at Target.com.
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Sr Art Director Digital you’ll have the opportunity to:
• Create and produce marketing content that helps us engage in a dialogue with Target guests
• Be a thought and execution leader in her/his area of expertise and have the ability to closely work with and drive the team towards superior creative execution
• Directly manage development of the creative, from concept to execution by being able to understand the business context and applying design skills to solve the specific Marketing communication goals
• Identifying, researching, analyzing and managing risks and interdependencies within projects/systems/resource changes and formulates appropriate plans
• Be a go-getter who should be able to operate independently without the need of too much guidance
• Take the initiative to lead and assist with special projects which could either be self-identified or assigned
• Assists in solving challenges & delivering innovative new experiences with internal & external partners
• Link the gap between technology and design by providing technical guidance during the process of design
Core responsibilities are described within this job description. Job duties may change at any time due to business needs.
• Four-year degree in design or equivalent educational qualification
• 6+ years total experience, with 4+ years in an art director role
• Experience with a large marketing / advertising firm or directly with a corporation
• Exposure to multichannel marketing creative
• Possess excellent communication skills and demonstrates thought leadership
• Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills, with an innovative mindset
• Strong interpersonal skills and able to demonstrate thought leadership qualities
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture