Senior CGI ArtistApply Now Location: Target Corporation India Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore, Karnataka, India, 560045; job id: R0000176765
job family: Computer Generated Imagery
schedule: Full time
Expect the Best. At Target, we have a vision: to become the best – the best culture and brand, the best place for growth and the company with the best reputation. We offer an inclusive, collaborative and energetic work environment that rewards those who perform. We deliver engaging, innovative and on-trend experiences for our team members and our guests. We invest in our team members’ futures by developing leaders and providing a breadth of opportunities for professional development. It takes the best to become the best, and we are committed to building a team that does the right thing for our guests, shareholders, team members and communities.
Minneapolis-based Target Corporation serves guests at stores nationwide and at Target.com. Target is committed to providing a fun and convenient shopping experience with access to unique and highly differentiated products at affordable prices. Since 1946, the corporation has given 5 percent of its income through community grants and programs like Take Charge of Education®.
About This Opportunity
As a 3d Pattern Maker you will have to create 100% technically accurate Pattern for the tech packs and will be determining the Partner’s needs and coming up with appropriate design solutions. You are also responsible for developing patterns for mass production, you will play a critical role supporting or owning the development of key elements of 3D capabilities in Owned Brand Team 3D. You will lead or participate in assignments within specific departments or areas focused on the modernization of product design, development process, enabling 3D adoption and with external business partners. You will be responsible for executing the approach and accountable for project outcomes that support 3D strategies. In addition to this, you should have extraordinary hand-eye coordination. You should possess excellent communication skills and the ability to keep close attention to details. Prior experience working as a Pattern Maker will be an added advantage.
Incorporating modern and traditional patterns into the design is a mandatory requirement for this position. You should be thinking outside the box and be able to use computer software like Optitex / Tuka Tech./Gerber/ Lectra software.
- Experience in western wear style.
- Able to handle different quality & imported fabrics.
- Good knowledge to understand tech-pack & image for development of pattern.
- Able to understand spec development as per fabrics quality.
- Good knowledge of fit review on dummy / model & suggest for correction.
- Good communication skill to be able to explain the concerns to designer & vendors.
- Positive approach toward improvement in work & accept the challenge of work for company goal.
- Open to learn new software’s as per need.
- Ability in making 3D garment designs is a plus.
- Experience of high fashion and fast fashion garments will be a plus.
- Cross-check and validate the pattern Dimensions, Style & Design.
- Willing to work with tight deadlines.
- Must have minimum 8 to 10 years of experience in Fashion Garment Industry.
- Must be a Graduate/Diploma holder in pattern making with experience in Optitex/ Tuka Tech./Gerber/ Lectra software.
- Must be technically good with fits and measurements.
- Must have sound knowledge on Marker, Grading & Size-sets.
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture