Senior Compliance ConsultantApply Now Job ID: R0000117341 job family: Compliance schedule: Full time Location: Target Corporation India Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore, Karnataka, India, 560045;
- Senior Compliance Consultant
- PRIMARY FUNCTION
Support the development of programs that identify and manage Target Store and Supply Chain compliance risks. This role is responsible for implementation of Target Store and DC monitoring activities, creating and maintaining compliance documentation to ensure issues are identified and remediated with sustainable and effective remediation plans that mitigate/eliminate risk. The role will engage with a wide range of partners and teams, both in the United States and India, helping monitor and support compliance processes, helping to hold teams accountable to implementing an appropriate remediation plan. Role must have ability to drive change, strong verbal and written communication skills.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Initiate and sustain productive engagement and relationships with domestic and international partners responsible for business processes that have food safety and compliance requirements.
- Consult on new business and technology initiatives to ensure compliance and food safety requirements are built into new work to ensure our risk profile does not increase.
- Analyze compliance data and conduct real-time monitoring to identify trends and areas of opportunity.
- Document observations and provide feedback to key food safety and compliance partners.
- Develop routines to remain informed of projects international teams are supporting to improve and enhance compliance monitoring activities.
- Support and maintain reporting that provides leaders with an overview of food safety and compliance risks.
- Support the development and execution of internal team members training on how to effectively identify, monitor and communicate exceptions to Stores safety and OSHA compliance programs.
Reports to the India site manager, takes work direction from Functional leader, Director, Target Compliance, Ethics, and Corporate Security (CECS), works daily with US store partners to accomplish program goals.
- Action-oriented and able to operate in ambiguous environments with minimal direction around new areas of work (e.g. interdependencies)
- Ability to hold others accountable
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of US compliance requirements
- Detailed oriented, strong accuracy and completeness
- Degree in a business related field
- Minimum of 5 + years directly related experience
- Experience with Risk and Compliance tools
- Excellent presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Highly organized, ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to drive results across many organizations
- Ability to lead, drive and implement initiatives independently
- Ability to work with numerous partners and get result through others
- Experience in retail or corporate environment working in matrixed operations
- Previous experience developing effective and sustainable compliance programs
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture