Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America’s leading retailers.
Right along with Target’s distinctive retail brand, we are constantly improving and innovating our digital shopping experience. Are you ready to excel in the fast-changing retail environment? Are you a customer service enthusiast who’s curious about the guest and can see the shopping journey through their eyes? Then you’ll have success on the Digital Strategy & Platform team, whose goal is to offer guests a seamless online shopping experience across our platforms—including Target.com and the store network’s fulfillment capabilities. Here, you’ll collaborate to create and implement the digital strategies that enrich the online experience through the right mix of personalization, simplicity and intuitiveness. Your ideas will support Target in complementing the beloved in-store shopping interaction with a convenient, reliable and instantly gratifying digital experience.
As an extension of the beloved in-store experience Target guests expect and deserve, the teams within Site Merchandising and Site Merchandising Operations focus on increasing digital topline sales through optimizing conversion, profitability and the overall site experience. Here, you’ll apply your expertise for digital merchandising, guest experience development and curation. Bring your grasp of online testing, data and analytics to ensure that the guest experience online is as convenient, intuitive and satisfying as can be. Your work will support the best possible search and browse functionalities, including content and continuous site navigation refinement. You’ll also contribute to robust financial accountability, reporting and monitoring.
As Site Merchandiser in Site Merchandising, you will bring a category-specific e-commerce experience to life through core digital merchandising tactics. The scope of your role includes:
1. Experience. Implement and optimize site merchandising strategies that focus on conversion, findability, maximizing guest engagement, and frictionless shopping. Tactics include, but are not limited to: traffic optimization, site taxonomy and attribution management, navigation, facets, sort, internal search optimization, item level content, cross-sell/up-sell, and item data remediation and attribution.
2. Content. Provide business inputs and context to creative teams for execution, ensuring content is revenue-driving, on brand, and impactful.
3. Analytics. Monitor Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) across all devices and platforms, guest behavior, market trends, and competitive insights to optimize short-term performance and to influence longer term strategies.
4. Cross Functional Partnerships. Establish strong relationships across both functional and category peer groups.
5. Results. Feeling of personal accountability for delivering financial goals (sales and profit) and objectives for the category.
Core responsibilities of this job are described within this job description. Job duties may change at any time due to business needs.
• Four-year degree or equivalent experience
• 2+ years of e-commerce experience
• High level of personal accountability in executional details
• Business acumen with an entrepreneurial, revenue-generating mindset
• High level of initiative and organization, with the ability to manage ambiguity, risk, uncertainty and changing directions
• Ability to build and leverage strong cross-functional relationships
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills, including financial and business metrics in addition to site metrics
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture