Analyst - S&OPApply Now Job ID: R0000056854 schedule: Full time Location: Target Corporation India Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore, Karnataka, India, 560045;
This position helps establish/streamline policies, procedures and data mining to support best practices in forecasting, reporting, and communications. A team member in this role will navigate a complex data environment and leverage different techniques, such as intermediate statistical skills, to identify and introduce new inputs into department forecasting models and/or research business issues to identify potential problems that need to be raised to the S&OP community. This may include the establishment of new data sources as well as deep dive analysis of a specific topic or area of concern.
Principal duties and Responsibilities -
- Drive automation to allow for faster and more informed decisions, leading to improved KPIs.
- Focus on standardization and efficient distribution of forecast reports to support integrated planning framework.
- Enable multiple scenarios and simulations for what-if planning and analysis in specific supply chain areas.
- Develop exception report(s) for automatic detection of exceptions to plan, as well as processes to address the exceptions within defined SLAs.
- Utilize data to guide future work, build recommendations, and drive innovation.
- Monitor Forecast accuracy and customer service KPI’s (Error, Bias and Lag Analysis).
Minimum Requirements -
- 3-4 years of experience in forecasting, demand planning and Supply Planning.
- High competency in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Project, and PowerPoint.
- Experience in building Dashboard tools, such as DOMO or Microsoft Power BI.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Preferred Requirements -
- Prior experience working in and/or supporting Forecasting, Sales and Operations Planning, Inventory management and Storage capacity planning.
- Familiarity and experience with programming in a few of the following -
- SQL, R, Python, Spark, SAS, Shell Script, DOMO.
- Knowledge of basic and intermediate statistics.
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture