Social Media Analyst-2
Join us as a UGC Analyst
Similar Industry Titles and Key Words :
Proofing Artist, QA/QC analyst
About This Opportunity :
A UGC analyst at Target will be a part of the Social Media team. On a daily basis, they will be responsible to work with the team – to scan Target related User Generated Content (UGC) and ensure each image meets Target’s standards, with the objective of using the UGC on Targets digital platforms.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Aptitude for working with new technology/digital platforms
- Attention to detail: Ensure quality and accuracy of work at every step of the process
- Ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure/tight deadlines
- Ability to concentrate and focus on the work at hand for long durations
- Motivated self-starter who loves to problem solve and operates effectively in ambiguity
- Action oriented with an ability to prioritize and drive results
- Needs a basic ability to read and understand data
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Interest and knowledge of style/fashion
- Minimum 3 years quality control/proofing work experience in Retail
- Basic knowledge of Instagram and Hashtag functionality
- Will work with iOS / Apple operating system
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Expect the Best. At Target, we have a vision: to become the best – the best culture and brand, the best place for growth and the company with the best reputation. We offer an inclusive, collaborative and energetic work environment that rewards those who perform. We deliver engaging, innovative and on-trend experiences for our team members and our guests. We invest in our team members’ futures by developing leaders and providing a breadth of opportunities for professional development. It takes the best to become the best, and we are committed to building a team that does the right thing for our guests, shareholders, team members and communities.
Minneapolis-based Target Corporation serves guests at stores nationwide and at Target.com. Target is committed to providing a fun and convenient shopping experience with access to unique and highly differentiated products at affordable prices. Since 1946, the corporation has given 5 percent of its income through community grants and programs like Take Charge of Education®.
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture