Sr Analyst Dig Exp SupportApply Now Job ID: R0000060380 schedule: Full time Location: Target Corporation India Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore, Karnataka, India, 560045;
Expect the Best. At Target, we have a vision: to become the best - the best culture and brand, the best place for growth and the company with the best reputation. We offer an inclusive, collaborative and energetic work environment that rewards those who perform. We deliver engaging, innovative and on-trend experiences for our team members and our guests. We invest in our team members' futures by developing leaders and providing a breadth of opportunities for professional development. It takes the best to become the best, and we are committed to building a team that does the right thing for our guests, shareholders, team members and communities
About the Opportunity:
Join the Target.com interactive team, where your goal is to make the multi-channel shopping experience as simple, secure and enjoyable as a visit to your local Target store. You’ll develop strategies that drive sales and innovation while creating a fast, fun experience that inspires guest loyalty.
The Senior Analyst ensures the efficient execution of Target’s e-commerce business processes to maximize revenue, profitability, and guest conversion rates while ensuring a superior guest experience. This role ensures the vitality of the Target.com website, mobile platforms, and guest order fulfillment by supporting the related business processes and technology.
Responsible for working as a liaison between Businesses, Product, Target Guest Services and Technology teams to triage and facilitate resolution of technical and process issues within the Target.com and Mobile platform. Identify issue trends and work with multiple teams to resolve them while balancing guest experience and business impact. Ensure that Guest experience and overall performance expectations of Target.com are met.
- Supports all aspects of a business process(es) including identifying process improvements and driving enhancements, designing new processes, developing performance measures, proving SME support (internal and external to team) and executing existing processes
- Independently identify and analyze trends (systems and process) during issue resolution (webform management) and partners to drive accurate & timely resolution to improve the guest experience
- Acts as a subject matter expert for cross-functional projects and provides strategic leadership in discussions and/or with initiatives
- Partner with Buyers, business, and support team to make critical business and guest impacting decisions – promo issues, order cancellations, guest recovery and communication.
- Develops and maintains internal and external relationships and collaborates with key partners to analyze and resolve issues – i.e. defect resolution with product teams
- Create, modify, and oversee monitoring and reporting needs and pull appropriate data
- Involved in post implementation/release support through reviewing the application changes and processes to ensure they are operational and stable.
- Ticket (Webform) and issue management:
- Supports resolution of day to day issues faced with processes and applications used to manage ecommerce functions
- Serve as the liaison between various business and technology teams (across geographies) to triage and facilitate resolution of technical and process issues
- Monitor High velocity item sale alerts and follow up with Business (Buyers, Pricing & Promo, Technology teams) to perform emergency changes with item, promotion, pricing or guest orders (removing items from the site, cancel orders, etc)
- Escalate procedural/technical issues to the respective teams
- Special projects as needed
Reporting/ Working Relationships
Reports to Sr. Manager DES. Works closely with all Digital Business, Product and engineering teams
- Graduate in any discipline with 5-7 years’ experience
- Good knowledge of e-commerce processes and systems
- Knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint (or similar) applications required
- Good organizational, prioritizing and problem solving skills and ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills, in both large and small group presentations
- Ability to make complex ideas simple to understand
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, & problem solving skills
- Ability to work weekends and be on-call (on rotation)
- SQL knowledge
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture