Sr Analyst Onboarding Target PlusApply Now Location: Target Corporation India Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore, Karnataka, India, 560045; job id: R0000173562
job family: Business Process & Operations
schedule: Full time
JOIN THE EVOLUTION OF DIGITAL RETAIL – SR. ANALYST, ONBOARDING, TARGET PLUS
Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America’s leading retailers.
Right along with Target’s distinctive retail brand, we are constantly improving and innovating our digital shopping experience. Target Plus is one such strategic business initiative offering meaningful guest experiences in light of digital profitability. We are one-of-a-kind marketplace, carefully curated and built keeping in mind guests current and changing needs, along with tapping into futuristic market trends.
The Onboarding team owns and drives critical early phase of the Partner lifecycle by project managing all onboarding activities to help Partners be successful on Target Plus platform. The team works closely with External Vendors, Integrators, Category Management, Acquisition and Item to ensure all partners added meet or exceed expectations of what it means to be a Partner selling goods on Target Plus. The Sr. Analyst, Onboarding is responsible for delivering program plans and process excellence initiatives.
This includes optimize and enlarge Onboarding Program Management scope in India, drive innovation via Salesforce platform and oversee data intelligence efforts
Partner Success: Navigate Partner’s success in joining the Target Plus platform by determining Partner’s /Integrators business goals, tracking progress, and suggesting improvement tactics in line with platform KPI’s
Project/Program Management: Build onboarding and integration project plans with Global Partners and collaborate with internal teams to successfully manage the execution of integrations, onboarding and self-guided training
Global Communication: Maintain project plan, ensuring milestones are on track and that clear and consistent communication in happening amongst internal and external stakeholders
Partner Success & Improvements: Analyze customer satisfaction scores (CSAT) post-onboarding to determine improvements to the process
- Four-year degree in related field
- 6+ years’ experience in partner success, project management and program management experience
- Proven hands on experience with Lean Six Sigma, Process and Quality initiatives
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) with the ability to interact with mid-level leaders within and outside of the organization
- Strong interpersonal skills to build relationships with, and influence, Partners and effectively communicate with other members of Target +
- Proven ability to manage details of a project such as determining milestones, highlighting status of project, managing risks, and driving resolution through personal action or accountability through others
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture