Sr. Analyst Partner Acquisition Target PlusApply Now Location: Tower 02, Manyata Embassy Business Park, Bangalore, India, 540065; job id: R0000302167
job family: Business Development
schedule: Full time
JOIN THE EVOLUTION OF DIGITAL RETAIL – AS Sr. ANALYST, PARTNER ACQUISITION, TARGET PLUS
Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America’s leading retailers.
Right along with Target’s distinctive retail brand, we are constantly improving and innovating our digital shopping experience. Target Plus is one such strategic business initiative offering meaningful guest experiences in light of digital profitability. We are one-of-a-kind marketplace, carefully curated and built keeping in mind guests current and changing needs, along with tapping into futuristic market trends.
The Partner Acquisition team drives the expansion of the Target.com catalog by growing the matrix of sellers on Target Plus. The team works closely with Category Management, On-boarding and Operations, Site Experience, and Item to ensure all partners added meet or exceed expectations of what it means to be a Partner selling goods on Target Plus. The team also works hand in hand with enterprise teams such as Legal, Vendor Risk Management, Business Partnerships and Negotiations, Insurance, and Responsible Sourcing to ensure that our partners meet Target’s standards, and are competitive within the evolving landscape of online marketplaces. The Senior Analyst, Partner Acquisition is responsible for coordinating and executing against the sales pipeline to bring new Partners onto the site.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As the Senior Analyst for Partner Acquisition, your mission will be to create and execute the sales pipeline to acquire new brand and merchant partners for Target Plus. You will be managing a niche business portfolio end to end in a specific business unit.
- Support Sourcing Strategy
- Identify and recommend new strategic Partners through ongoing market research
- Stay updated with the over-all market trend and guest behavior in the retail industry
- Top competitors, brands, Partners and guest search
- Support lead generation and closure activities - Partner Vetting, Opportunity Analysis and recommendations
- Support Business Insights & Reporting
- Business reporting and recaps of your business with category level insights and recommendations
- Identify proactive brand/vendor/item type opportunities and add them to pipeline
- Business forecasting
- Assortment Health Optimization
- Create useful dashboard to track various KPI’s and business reporting automations
- Partner Communications
- Lead Partner communications : Partner recaps on Assortment match, Inventory and Performance
- Lead CFT Projects/communications
- Product and Process Excellence
- Identify gaps in operations management and proactively recommend innovative ideas and opportunities to improve Partner acquisition lead time
- Lead Product initiatives and conversations
With most agile organizations, job responsibilities may change/ evolve at any time based on business needs.
- Master degree in Business Management or equivalent educational qualification
- 5-7 years in operations, pre sales or Business management using digital applications or ecommerce experience preferred
- Strong analytical, and communication skills to build long-term internal and external relationships
- Proficient at conceptualizing, implementing solutions and drive continuous process improvements
- Sales operations experience is of high importance, including problem solving and project management skills
- Ability to build and maximize relationships with partners, both internal and external
- Passionate about building partner relationships and growing our partner base
- Exceptional attention to detail, organizational and analytical skills. Ability to multi-task and work within a rapidly changing environment.
- Expert in Microsoft Excel, DOMO, Tableau and other data tools
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture