Sr BP HR Planning & DeliveryApply Now Job ID: R0000009807 Date posted: 06/27/2019 schedule: Full time Location: Target Corporation India Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore, Karnataka, India, 560045;
SENIOR BUSINESS PARTNER PLANNING & DELIVERY
Target is one of the world’s most recognized brands and one of America’s leading retailers
Target Human Resources is well known for its signature ability to build the very best teams, and we infuse our work with Target’s distinctive retail brand by continuously experimenting, evolving and innovating. With the chance to positively impact nearly 350,000 people worldwide in our stores, distribution centers and headquarters, you’ll be a strategic partner to both the leaders and the team members who elevate and nurture the Target guest experience. Our dynamic, passionate and responsive team comprises specialized people-professionals from several diverse disciplines. We operate behind the scenes to create a progressive culture of value, respect, reward and professional advancement.
Working within HQ HR Planning & Delivery, your mission will be to enable and support the delivery of HR and enhance the team member experience. You will have a front row seat to the work of HR and determine the best way to plan, sequence and deliver HR to the organization.
As a Sr. Business Partner in HR Planning & Delivery, you'll partner with HR Business Partner teams to help plan, sequence and deliver the work of HR. Through your partnerships, you'll enhance the operations of your partner teams, understand and support the prioritization and sequencing of their work, lead cross functional projects, support cyclical processes and determine the best delivery method and engagement plan to the organization. Additionally, you'll leverage your strong consulting, project management and problem-solving abilities to support your teams and their work.
Specifically in this role you’ll partner with HRBP Officers, their direct reports and teams to:
60% HRBP Support
- Proactively lead, prioritize, sequence and support the delivery of HR priorities and processes. Represent the Target in India perspective as necessary to ensure and influence an integrated delivery of HR work (i.e. deliverables, communication and overall implementation) at time of delivery into the organization.
- Lead and manage the strategy and communication for HR cyclical work (Annual Pay and Performance, BTS, Target in India Site Talent Planning, etc.) through the development of project plans, tools and resources.
- Act as the liaison between HQHR Planning& delivery, TI Strategy & Ops leader and TI HRBP team to connect the dots, stay relevant to local needs/market, strategic planning and execution.
- Engage directly with internal stakeholders and provide project management leadership
- Bring a holistic HR and Target in India perspective as well as advocate on behalf of your clients (HRBP/Business Function) to identify and proactively eliminate roadblocks, and creating in HR priorities and identifying unique solutions for delivery.
- Manage, coordinate and execute talent analytic routines with HRBPs to improve HR Data competencies and effectiveness.
- Be a strategic partner on ad hoc activities:
- Support the HRBP/HR COE operating cadence and routines (i.e. QBR support)
- Provide thought partnership and support for global leader visits including ideas, templates, and analysis.
- Be a thought partner on ad hoc topics.
- Provide connection into broader HR ecosystem (i.e. HR Operating Routines, HR Delivery, etc.)
- 20% HR COEs Support
- Connecting dots and collaborating globally to arrive at priority focus areas of deliverables for their teams from planning and delivery (i.e. impact of Workday changes on TA process, impact of L&D initiatives on delivery plan)
- Partnership with Legal, Compliance or Vendors where appropriate
- 20% Target India HR Enterprise Initiatives:
- Assisting Target in India HR Leadership arrive at talent planning in alignment to Site and Enterprise initiatives. Determining where we can customize and where to stay consistent.
- Providing strategic support on TM and Leader related iniatives and processes where there is a need to collaborate with Target in India Communications team. (i.e. APP, BTS, P&B and Well-being, Business Counsels, Demo Days, etc.)
- Identifying and strategically planning for intersection points, interdependencies and synergies between Enterprise, Target in India and HR deliverables
We will support you along the way with robust onboarding, as well as personal and career development, to help you grow as a strong HR professional. The exciting part of retail? It’s always changing! Core responsibilities of this job are described within this job description. Job duties may change at any time due to business needs.
- 4 Year degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of HR experience, preferably HR Business Partner experience
- Strong ability to identify, define and resolve ambiguous problems
- Proven experience in collaborating with cross functional groups and engaging and coaching & influencing senior leaders
- Demonstrated project management and portfolio management expertise from design to implementation
- Ability to manage and adjust multiple priorities in face paced environment
- Ability to clearly articulate and communicate recommendations and results to multiple levels of leadership
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture