Sr Business Partner Store Ops - Target IndiaApply Now Location: Target Corporation India Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore, Karnataka, India, 560045; job id: R0000231962
job family: Service Center - Internal/External
schedule: Full time
Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America’s leading retailers.
Right on pace with Target’s distinctive retail brand, Target Store Operations is continuing to transform the way it operates. Here, your work directly supports the store mission to be the guest favorite through successfully developing and communicating the processes for operations, style and experience, new structures, new operating models and new technology, and utilizing workforce management activities for our 1,800 locations nationwide. Store Operations manages and enhances the informational resources for researching and resolving operational issues, while guiding and communicating with the field team and leaders who use them. Are you a customer service enthusiast who can actively listen to many points of view and then visualize how they’ll perform when operationalized in a store? Are you happy to partner with leaders as well as field team members who are often the experts on how well a process is working? Can you creatively envision more efficient processes and how they’ll deliver a better experience for guests and team members? Do you possess the innovative mindset to question the status quo, and the confidence to work under varying degrees of ambiguity and well-informed experimentation? Then you’ll have success on one of our dynamic teams.
As a Senior Business Partner in Store Operations, you will use your talents and experience to drive operational improvements for stores by utilizing critical thinking, data, analysis, issue framing, benchmarking and communications to deliver technology and process improvements. You will build solutions that enable Stores to get support and help to run the business. You will closely collaborate with Product teams to build help solutions delivered via Store devices and technology while collaborating with other cross- functional partners across headquarters and stores. In order to accomplish this, you will collect data, insights and research to make a team strategy that is cohesive with the enterprise needs. You will work with clients in a proactive and supportive fashion while taking ownership of business challenges and solutions. You will represent Store Operations in enterprise cross-pyramid initiatives and ensure that store impact is communicated and understood. You will determine the approach to the work and be directed based on key objective check-ins.
Core responsibilities of this job are described within this job description. Job duties may change at any time due to business needs.
- Four-year degree, MBA or equivalent experience
- 6-8 years of work experience in an operations environment preferably in retail
- 1+ years of experience of working on any open source programming language (R or Python)
- Experience in client support, analytics, consulting
- A relationship builder who is able to collaborate with multiple partners and levels
- Ability to manage projects effectively and work in an ambiguous environment
- A critical thinker who enjoys applying problem solving tools and techniques
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, SQL, Domo, Confluence, Jira, Greenfield, Text Analytics, emerging open source data visualization tools.
- Prior retail/e-commerce experience
- Prior experience in store operations
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture