Sr Compliance AnalystApply Now Job ID: R0000134793 job family: Finance Process & Operations schedule: Full time Location: Target Corporation India Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore, Karnataka, India, 560045;
Sr Compliance Analyst
Assist the Finance leadership and oversight of compliance within the Target India Corporate Finance team. Support Finance leadership for driving a culture of compliance within the Finance team and partnering with other stakeholders and business partners to ensure compliance with all applicable policies, best practices, laws and statutory regulations across the organization. Perform FCPA evaluations to support mitigation of corporate risks, develop framework for continuous evaluation of risks at Target India finance, and lead the testing of IFCs under Companies Act and update policies / procedures periodically.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support the development of a framework for continuous evaluation of risks at Target India finance.
- Work with the legal and external teams towards implementation and compliance with new regulatory changes applicable for Target India Finance
- Assist Finance leadership in Enterprise Risk Management - ERM effort for Finance pyramid and closely work with Legal partners
- Review and update Business Process Memo and process flow chart documents for Finance processes periodically
- Perform detailed testing of Internal Financial Controls (IFCs) as defined under Companies Act 2013
- Assist projects within the finance teams to ensure that internal / external audit observations are addressed and necessary actions are taken within the committed timelines for the closure of the observations.
- Follow with process owners and ensure compliance with Regulations that would impact finance
- Perform testing of FCPA monitoring controls and communicate to stakeholders
- Perform SOX testing
- Manage GRC tool in Archer. Key tasks would include the following:
Ensuring that withholding taxes are deposited as per the statutory timelines.
Ensure compliance with various Customs related Act
Ensure compliance with the provisions of the Foreign Exchange Management Act 2000.
Partnering with the FAR team, HR and legal teams to ensure all Human Resources related statutes (e.g. Provident Fund; Gratuity; Payments of Bonus Act) etc. are complied with.
- Review and update Standard Operating Procedures and conduct physical verification of fixed assets
- Assist team members in compliance with the Information Protection Policies of the company.
- Prepare compliance dashboard for the leadership to provide and update on Operational and Compliance status
- Reports to Director Finance
- Works closely with the finance pyramid team members and other key clients
- CA with 5-6 years of post-qualification experience in finance, compliance, audit.
- From IT industry or Big Four audit teams (preferably internal audit practice).
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent Communication skills.
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture