Sr Corporate Security ConsultantApply Now Job ID: R0000067160 schedule: Full time Location: Target Corporation India Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore, Karnataka, India, 560045;
Sr. Corporate Security Consultant Executive Services (JC)
Date: January 2020
Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America’s leading retailers.
As part of the Corporate Security Asia (CSA) team, the Sr. Corporate Security Consultant Executive Services, leads CSA’s Executive Services Function. Provides executive protection and services with a focus on the safety, productivity, and privacy for Senior Leaders at Target in India. Provides support for Target in India Expats and other key leaders across APAC, as appropriate. This position builds strong cross-functional partnerships by communicating goals and expectations to mitigate emerging risks to the individual and company.
The Sr. Corporate Security Consultant Executive Services, works closely with the U.S. Executive Services team, Corporate Command Center, Global Intelligence Asia, CSA Investigations, Corporate Security Services, Corporate Security Solutions, Human Resources, Corporate Real Estate, Communications, Owned Brand Sourcing and Development, and other teams to ensure successful integration of strategic priorities and initiatives.
A role within CSA means maintaining the physical security of our team members and property at our various facilities and locations. Here, you may support Target’s crisis operations, security risk management (SRM) and continuity planning that provides guidance and procedures in the event of emergencies such as catastrophic weather.
The Sr. Corporate Security Consultant Executive Services leverages SRM to develop tactics, builds processes and maintain tools and resources to ensure program execution. Builds and maintains relationships with key partners to drive program improvements. Helps identify necessary program enhancements to manage security risk. Works with cross-company partners to understand risk trends and provide relevant insights and recommendations to enable informed decisions that safeguard Target’s team members, business and reputation.
Job description. Job duties may change at any time due to business needs.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Utilize SRM and the plan–do–check–act (PDCA) model to ensure the safety, productivity, and privacy of APAC senior leaders
- Support the safety and security of expats
- Proactively identify, assess, and manage risks with potential to adversely impact senior leadership or significant corporate events
- Create, document, and implement risk-mitigation security plans
- Develop and execute detailed advance operations and security strategies for domestic and international travel and significant corporate events
- Conduct investigations, risk assessments, and manage executive related threats
- Provide threat protection of personnel, assets, and information including enhancements
- Deliver relevant security/safety information and recommendations to senior leadership
- Perform comprehensive residential security assessments utilizing CPTED strategies
- Build and maintain strong partnerships with key internal and external partners to ensure Executive Services’ objectives are executed
- Plan and execute routine and threat-based security plans for executive leadership as needed in the areas of close protection, medical response, executive meetings and events, residential security and transportation
- Maintain and publish up-to-date business support calendar
- Assist with the development and updates of policies and procedures
- Work within policies and procedures to maintain productive business operations
- Obtain third party security services as required and manage relationship with vendors
- Own partnerships with assigned senior leadership team administrative assistants
- Travel domestically and internationally as needed
- Achieve and maintain advanced training and certifications in areas including protective operations, use-of-force and medical response
- Maintain a high-level of physical fitness
- Actively participates in a culture of trust, accountability, open communication, team work, personal development, and recognition.
- Must be willing to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as required
- Exemplify Target behaviors and values by managing individual and team development and performance to consistently meet standards and increase team knowledge, skills, inclusivity and engagement
This position will report to the Sr. Manager CSA APAC Security. The Sr. Corporate Security Consultant Executive Services will interact with U.S. Executive Services, Global Intelligence Asia, CSA Investigations, Corporate Security Solutions, Corporate Security Services, Corporate Command Center, Global Investigations, Corporate Real Estate, Owned Brand Sourcing and Development, various levels of Headquarters’ leadership and key external safety and security partners.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience in executive protection or corporate security
- Relevant experience in a private-sector multi-national, matrixed organization
- Personal and business integrity with proven ability to handle highly confidential and sensitive information; excellent judgment, discretion, and decision making
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and able to work remotely with little or no direct supervision
- Proven decision making ability under stress and during emergency situations
- Able to effectively communicate with and influence senior leadership
- Experience in fundamental business skills and proficiency in standard office software
- Ability to balance operational and security needs with business and cultural goals
- Familiarity with security technology and protective tools
- Experience conducting investigations
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
- Higher education or certifications
- Additional training in physical security, crisis management, and team leadership
- Experience in project management involving physical security, technology, and strategy
- Knowledge of Target policies and procedures
- Knowledge in Microsoft products
- Emergency Medical Technician certification
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture