Sr Data Analyst
JOIN US AS A SENIOR DATA ANALYST
About This Opportunity
As a Data Analyst – Campaign Execution, you will help develop effective campaigns that increase brand awareness, solidify guest loyalty and, ultimately, drive sales. You will help develop the target audience for the campaigns and also support with Pre and Post Campaign Analysis and reporting. You'll partner with internal and external teams to deliver on our Expect More. Pay Less. brand promise.
As a Senior Marketing Data Analyst, you'll take the lead as you play a vital role in below roles and responsibilities
- Propose, design and pilot campaign segments based on the business need to enhance the quality of guest list and curate it specifically for a given campaign.
- To be working closely with the Lead in campaign projects, execution of tasks, and prioritization of incoming work.
- Serve as campaign SME; Consult with and mentor other Campaign analyst team members.
- Drive issue resolution with Campaign team, External partners and key business stakeholders.
- Effectively collaborate with engineering, Analytics and the business teams.
- Effectively communicate campaign progress, issues and challenges throughout the campaign life-cycle and post production.
- Perform campaign analysis to help business teams understand the effectiveness of the campaigns and take right decisions.
- Perform Data Analysis – Extraction, manipulation and summarization - of Campaigns, Offers, and Marketing Channels
- Provide/Share post campaign analysis through reporting tools.
- Demonstrate curiosity to elevate the analysis projects to provide complete story to the clients
- Drive process improvements, automation and documentation on best methods to set the rest of the team for success.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in IT or other analytic discipline, or equivalent experience (Computer Science/ Engineering)
- Minimum of 5-8 years’ experience overall and experience in Campaign Management and proficient with industry wide campaign tools
- Knowledge and experience using big data technologies like Hadoop, Hive Etc.
- Extensive experience using Sequel Queries and Data visualization / reporting tools
- Experience in Business Analytics and Reporting / Story Telling
- Good with both written and oral communication
Eligible team members will receive market competitive package including competitive pay, health, accidental and life insurance coverage, gratuity and provident fund, training and development and other perks and benefits. Target is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is a drug-free workplace.
Expect the Best. At Target, we have a vision: to become the best – the best culture and brand, the best place for growth and the company with the best reputation. We offer an inclusive, collaborative and energetic work environment that rewards those who perform. We deliver engaging, innovative and on-trend experiences for our team members and our guests. We invest in our team members’ futures by developing leaders and providing a breadth of opportunities for professional development. It takes the best to become the best, and we are committed to building a team that does the right thing for our guests, shareholders, team members and communities.
Minneapolis-based Target Corporation serves guests at stores nationwide and at Target.com. Target is committed to providing a fun and convenient shopping experience with access to unique and highly differentiated products at affordable prices. Since 1946, the corporation has given 5 percent of its income through community grants and programs like Take Charge of Education®.
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture