Sr Engineer - Target IndiaApply Now Job ID: R0000131315 job family: Technology Engineering schedule: Full time Location: Target Corporation India Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore, Karnataka, India, 560045;
JOIN US AS Sr Engineer – Vision Data Platform
Similar Industry Titles and Key Words: Programmer, Software Developer, Full Stack Engineer/Developer, Programmer Analysts
About Vision Data Platform – Our mission is to provide Vision Data services to enable core vision computing and machine learning capabilities. The vision data platform will provide end to end solution for data collection and management of vision data from all sources, curate and democratize the data to Clients thereby enabling better business insights from structured data and unstructured content using vision computing and machine learning platform and capabilities
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Sr Engineer, you will need:
- Good Programming and Software Development expertise in Object-Oriented Design
- Good Problem Solving and Logical Thinking
- Software Testing and Debugging
- Implement complex technical problems in retail business setting
- Follow strong engineering practices and methodology, including those for design, data quality, code, version control, defect/change request tracking, documentation, work product review, unit testing and environment management.
- Curious to learn from the industry, follow emerging trends from established enterprises and startup ecosystem and continuously innovate and drive POCs/ POTs.
- Good verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Engineering degree in any stream
- Over 4 years of industry experience in building software application with minimum 2yrs of experience in Object Oriented Programming and Design
- Proficient in 1 or more of the following languages – java, node, rust, micronaut, go, react
- Microservices framework
- Full stack engineer
- Build, deployed and manage scalable enterprise systems dealing in over 1000 TPS
- Proficient in DevOps and associated tools, containerized frameworks including container deployment and management, cloud technologies
- Proficient in stream and event based processing – kafka and associated frameworks
- Focus on reliability – testability code, build for high scale, performance, availability, DR, etc
- Markup languages like XML and JSON.
- Object-oriented programming (OOP) concepts and patterns
- Hands on experience in software development practices/pipelines (DevOps- Kubernetes, docker containers, CI/CD tools)
- Fair understanding of SQL/noSQL Databases
Eligible team members will receive market competitive package including competitive pay, health, accidental and life insurance coverage, gratuity and provident fund, training and development and other perks and benefits. Target is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is a drug-free workplace.
Expect the Best. At Target, we have a vision: to become the best - the best culture and brand, the best place for growth and the company with the best reputation. We offer an inclusive, collaborative and energetic work environment that rewards those who perform. We deliver engaging, innovative and on-trend experiences for our team members and our guests. We invest in our team members' futures by developing leaders and providing a breadth of opportunities for professional development. It takes the best to become the best, and we are committed to building a team that does the right thing for our guests, shareholders, team members and communities.
Minneapolis-based Target Corporation serves guests at stores nationwide and at Target.com. Target is committed to providing a fun and convenient shopping experience with access to unique and highly differentiated products at affordable prices. Since 1946, the corporation has given 5 percent of its income through community grants and programs like Take Charge of Education®.
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture