Sr Engineer - Tensorflow, openCVApply Now Job ID: R0000130785 job family: Technology Engineering schedule: Full time Location: Target Corporation India Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore, Karnataka, India, 560045;
JOIN US AS Sr Engineer – Vision Platform
Similar Industry Titles and Key Words: Computer vision, Video analytics, AI, Deep learning
About Vision computing platform – Our mission is to provide core capabilities in vision computing and machine learning. We want to enable unparalleled guest experience by deriving insights from structured data and unstructured content (videos, images and documents) using vision computing and machine learning platform and capabilities. The platform will provide end to end ubiquitous experience including acquiring, processing, analyzing and understanding content and extraction of high-dimensional data in order to produce numerical or symbolic information, e.g., in the form of decisions.
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Sr Engineer, you'll
- Design and develop computer vision based services to handle the enterprise scale, implementation of ideas on complex problems.
- Partner with various in-house teams in designing and productizing algorithms and ML models across different type of infrastructure (datacenter, edge, far edge compute infrastructure)
- Implement complex technical problems in retail business setting.
- Keep abreast of industrial and academic research. mentor and train engineers.
- Follow strong engineering practices and methodology, including those for design, data quality, code, version control, defect/change request tracking, documentation, work product review, unit testing and environment management.
- Curious to learn from the industry, follow emerging trends from established enterprises and startup ecosystem and continuously innovate and drive POCs/ POTs.
- Good verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Engineering degree in any stream
- Over 4 years of industry experience in building software application with minimum 2yrs of experience in building computer vision, NLP based products/solutions.
- Proficient in one or more of Python, C++, Java, Scala or equivalent programing languages. Fluency in machine/deep learning frameworks (e.g. Tensorflow, pyTorch, scikit-learn, NLTK, OpenCV).
- Hands on experience in deep learning neural networks like CNN, RNN for object detection/recognition/tracking/classification, text detection, OCR and optimization for targeted infrastructure.
- Experience in real-time video analytics pipeline.
- Familiar with software development practices/pipelines (DevOps- Kubernetes, docker containers, CI/CD tools).
Eligible team members will receive market competitive package including competitive pay, health, accidental and life insurance coverage, gratuity and provident fund, training and development and other perks and benefits. Target is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is a drug-free workplace.
Expect the Best. At Target, we have a vision: to become the best - the best culture and brand, the best place for growth and the company with the best reputation. We offer an inclusive, collaborative and energetic work environment that rewards those who perform. We deliver engaging, innovative and on-trend experiences for our team members and our guests. We invest in our team members' futures by developing leaders and providing a breadth of opportunities for professional development. It takes the best to become the best, and we are committed to building a team that does the right thing for our guests, shareholders, team members and communities.
Minneapolis-based Target Corporation serves guests at stores nationwide and at Target.com. Target is committed to providing a fun and convenient shopping experience with access to unique and highly differentiated products at affordable prices. Since 1946, the corporation has given 5 percent of its income through community grants and programs like Take Charge of Education®.
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture