Sr F&B OB Project Management AnalystApply Now Location: Tower 02, Manyata Embassy Business Park, Bangalore, India, 540065; job id: R0000267077
job family: Project Management
schedule: Full time
Target is an iconic, beloved and well recognized brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America’s leading retailers.
Target Food & Beverages (F&B) – At Target, food is life. So, it’s the mission of our Food & Beverage organization to help our guests more easily discover the joy of food. We thrive on giving families new favorite ways to eat well and cook less, simply, and affordably. With curated in-store experiences and a streamlined assortment designed to inspire and save time, we understand the importance of food to our guests’ everyday life—from snack duty at soccer practice to important family gatherings and holidays. Join our centralized Food & Beverage team where you’ll partner with people from literally every area of the business. Here, you’ll help dream up new ways to offer our guests a reliably wonderful experience with the freshness, selection, and value they expect and deserve from Target.
Owned Product Development & Sourcing (OBPD&S) - Join a passionate and dynamic team of project managers and partner with our inventive engineers, food scientists, and sourcing managers in Owned BrandFood & Beverage Product Design & Sourcing (OBPD&S) at Target. Together, you will concept, develop, source, and deliver our owned brand foods and beverages; everything from dry goods, snacks and beverages, to candy, fresh, frozen and dairy. Here, you’ll be close to the action of dreaming up and bringing to life the Target-owned brands that surprise and gratify guests, wherever and whenever they love to shop.
As an Sr F&B OB Project Management Analyst within OB PD&S, you will partner with Project Managers to drive all phases of Owned Brand product creation and commercialization and deliver Owned Brand growth and business goals. At the core you are expected to support the operations of cross-functional teams throughout the product creation and commercialization cycle. You will help further Target's strategies by playing a key role to enable excellence in execution. You will develop and maintain tools that facilitate progress on core projects, organize documentation and data, analyze performance against key metrics, and report progress of F&B OB development initiatives. You are expected to have a good understanding of the creation and commercialization process of OB products including the roles & responsibilities of each cross functional area. Core Accountabilities include:
Support the planning and execution of the development roadmaps, Stage-Gate Approach, and End to End Timing and Action (T&A).
- Create & maintain appropriate documentation; prepare & share status reports and dashboards to appropriate stakeholders at set intervals Including:
- Product Commercialization Engine (PCE) Monthly reporting builds and maintenance
- Out of Cycle/F&B Growth Engine reporting builds and support
- Quarterly and annual OB progress reporting
- Documents gate decisions and maintains records including product change request tracking
- Maintain source of truth to ensure data integrity; including historical record capture, reporting and data management
- Manage CFT/ category dashboards to ensure accuracy and functionality
- Provide data analysis and reporting to support project and portfolio decision making
- Monitor compliance of activities from Project Kick-off through Results Analysis.
- Oversee and track T&A activities, documents changes to drive accountability, and applies learnings to future projects.
- Provide administration and logistical support to ensure meeting calendars, project workbook, and documentation are maintained for accuracy
- Manage team and system onboarding
Develop and Maintain Project Management tools and capabilities that accelerate effectiveness and impact of OB initiatives
- Create State-Gate & Project Plan visibility through the use of a Project Command Center. Manages database to ensure accuracy and completion.
- Create and manage reporting to support working teams and leadership decision making.
- Inform and maintain cross functional tools and templates utilized within product commercialization process.
- Build seasonal grids, and dynamic reporting views
- Support the development of tools, templates and capabilities as needed for in and out of cycle OB development initiatives
- Inform continuous improvement and evolution of overall Stage Gate Operating model to drive efficiencies, agility, and enable speed to market
- Lead /assist with special projects which could either be self-identified or assigned
Minimum Job Requirements
- Four year degree
- Knowledge and fluency in SmartSheet
- 2+ years of Project Management or data management and analytics experience or experience running structured well-coordinated approaches to projects
- Effective written and verbal communication skills & comfortable communicating with all levels, including Sr. level leaders
- Excellent organizational skills & attention to detail
- High sense of urgency, initiative, & proactive planning
- Ability to work in collaborative team environment and manage relationships with team and key business partners
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to think critically and solve problems
- Project Management Certificate, PMP Certification, or Agile training
- Understanding of product development
- Knowledge of Project Management systems & tools
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture