Sr HR Reporting AnalystApply Now Location: Target Corporation India Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore, Karnataka, India, 560045; job id: R0000328881
job family: Business Technology
schedule: Full time
Sr HR Reporting Analyst –HR Technology and Operations
Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America’s leading retailers.
Target Human Resources is well known for its signature ability to build the very best teams, and we infuse our work with Target’s distinctive retail brand by continuously experimenting, evolving and innovating. With the chance to positively impact nearly 350,000 people worldwide in our stores, distribution centers and headquarters, you’ll be a strategic partner to both the leaders and the team members who elevate and nurture the Target guest experience. Our dynamic, passionate and responsive team comprises specialized people-professionals from several diverse disciplines. We operate behind the scenes to create a progressive culture of value, respect, reward and professional advancement.
HR Strategy & process team owns many essential functions that support team members’ experience of working at Target. This team includes Strategic Workforce Planning, where you’ll make the talent decisions that best serve the organization’s business needs, both in the near term and via forecasting years in advance. Or choose a role in Organizational Change Management, where you’ll lead support personnel needs through periods of organizational growth and transformation. Or maybe you’re an HR Process and Technology guru, where your aptitudes for efficiency and technology will ensure peak HR system performance and getting the maximum possible return on our HR technology investments.
The Business process reporting team
- Integrates into the business as strategic HR reporting partners and help in building critical workday reports which eventually helps in anticipating and uncovering stated or unstated business needs.
- Listens and empowers team member and external stakeholder voice
- Uses our analytics expertise to test, measure, analyze, understand and answer various business questions
- Provide reporting to help inform on the current state of the business and help facilitate process at scale
- Connects our understanding across business and HR to deliver data driven products and solutions
- Provide meaningful insights and recommendations
About the role:
As an HR Analyst you’ll provide expertise for the creation and support of reporting solutions in source systems and BI platforms. You will consult with business partners to research, document, and implement new and/or revised HR reports supporting business processes. You will use critical thinking skills to ensure end users have the insight needed to make critical business decisions while balancing reporting portfolio rationalization and system performance along with strategic priorities and enterprise initiatives. The exciting part of retail? It’s always changing! Core responsibilities of this job are described within this job description. Job duties may change at any time due to business needs.
- Develop and continually improve reporting solutions to enable business process and data delivery
- Independently plans and executes work and projects while proactively providing project updates
- Be an expert and teach others in reporting and core HR systems. Understand and use expertise of available data elements to develop creative solutions and recommendations.
- Build strong partnerships and collaborate across business and technical teams in day to day work to improve results
- Develop and maintain documentation on HR reporting processes, technical routines and best practices to improve the overall efficiency of our reporting environment
- Work in a fast paced, iterative, agile environment to rapidly deliver value to our end users while testing and learning to further improve outcomes
- Understand and develop configuration capabilities for kronos applications
- Responsible for the optimization of report design to ensure a quality end user experience while not negatively impacting overall system performance
- Work with the HR System Security Lead to ensure Workday reports and data have the appropriate access rights
- Assist in ongoing report governance
- Participate in agile ceremonies
- Four-year degree or equivalent experience
- 4+ years work experience in HR systems, BI and reporting or data
- Knowledge of data, reporting platforms and HR business process
- Proficient with Workday reporting
- Proficiency with reporting and visualization platform (e.g. PowerBI, Tableau etc..)
- Proficiency in SQL and querying relational and non-relational databases
- Stays current with new and evolving technologies via formal training and self-directed education
- Strong domain specific knowledge in Human Resources data and processes
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture