Sr HROC Specialist - Target India-1Apply Now Job ID: R0000112221 job family: Guest & Team Member Contact Centers schedule: Full time Location: Target Corporation India Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore, Karnataka, India, 560045;
Sr. HROC Specialist - Target India
Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America’s leading retailers.
Target Human Resources is well known for its signature ability to build the very best teams, and we infuse our work with Target’s distinctive retail brand by continuously experimenting, evolving and innovating. With the chance to positively impact nearly 350,000 people worldwide in our stores, distribution centers and headquarters, you’ll be a strategic partner to both the leaders and the team members who elevate and nurture the Target guest experience. Our dynamic, passionate and responsive team comprises specialized people-professionals from several diverse disciplines. We operate behind the scenes to create a progressive culture of value, respect, reward and professional advancement.
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals.
- Following company procedures as it relates to HR best practices and handling confidential information
- Perform incoming document audit, ingest and index to the document storage system for retention.
- Timely audit of Team Member records, ensuring data quality.
- Utilize the on-line resources and process pages for fast, accurate information regarding job functions and procedural changes.
- Maintain performance standards, both in production and quality of service.
- Maintaining and supporting Service Delivery during BCP situations for all critical worksets.
- Be curious, share relevant error trends and continuously work towards quality improvement in your specialized teams.
- Mentor and buddy new team members. Also support peak season contractors through training and mentoring.
- Be agile with new learnings and focus towards process improvement opportunities.
- Assertively channelizing the efforts to develop and improve business skills, critical thinking and creative reasoning.
- Participate in application testing, share experiences, insights and learnings
- Deliver results with short learning period.
- Graduate in any discipline
- 0-2 years of work experience
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Typing and computer skills; knowledge of the Microsoft Office Package
- Flexibility to shift rotation, including night and weekend shifts.
- Team Player/Attitude and Self-motivated
- Attention to detail and the ability to maintain established team quality standards
- Good problem solving skills and innovative skills
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture