Sr Imaging ArtistApply Now Location: Target Corporation India Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore, Karnataka, India, 560045; job id: R0000274077
job family: Computer Generated Imagery
schedule: Full time
Bachelor’s degree/ Diploma in Design, Media, Animation, Printing, Photography or Artistic related field. (15 years of formal education is mandatory)
· Expert knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and have minimum 8 Years of experience in a production environment
· Proficiency in Keynote, Capture One, Adobe illustrator, Adobe After Effects and 3D applications is a plus
· Proficient in using Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point), Outlook and MAC systems.
· Advanced Proficiency on subject matter and ability to handle Images across product categories in a fast-paced environment
· Exceptional organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
· Engage with global teams and partner with multiple teams for Innovation, creative elevation of Target Digital Imaging experience.
· Stay up to date with new image editing process and technologies, suggest and implement process improvement.
· Train and assist peers on issues pertaining to imaging.
· Operates with a competent level of independence & determines objectives of the assignments.
· Mentor, teach and guide a team of retouching artists.
You will be part of Target Digital Imaging team that manages the photo retouching and image support services for assets across channels such asTarget.com, weekly Ads to Creative Production.
The Imaging artists follow brand guideline to provide consistent yet inspiring imagery to Target guests helping them in making informed purchase decisions.
This role requires good understanding of light, color, composition and design while managing time bound high volume Imaging projects.
· Retouch images in Adobe Photoshop ensuring that Images follow Target Brand standards and meet Target guest needs.
· Understand and update/ track data in related target tools and systems.
· Flexible in executing multiple projects across different categories to support business and operational goals.
· Stay up to date with new image editing process and technologies.
· Good attention to detail and ensure quality control of digital images.
· Good time management and communication skills required to work and collaborate with photostudio and creative teams.
· Work independently and is adaptable to changing situations.
· Perform work with general direction and initiate own assignments.
· Expert at established processes and practices.
· Manage other tasks and functions as assigned.
· Active planner of the meeting and cross functional projects.
· Thinks critically about issues & proactively finds solutions. Inspires team to problem solve.
· Provide project leadership & guidance; Demonstrates business ownership and uses understanding of business impact to focus their team’s efforts
already started an application?log in to continue
still have some questions?check out the careers FAQ
curious about our benefits?explore how we care
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture