Sr Inventory Specialist
SENIOR INVENTORY SPECIALIST
About this Opportunity Help bring our guests what they want, when they want it, at whichever Target store they shop. From electronics to apparel to food and toys, you'll develop business strategies, marketing plans and merchandise assortments to drive profitable sales, great value, quality and style.
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals.
As a Sr Inventory Specialist, you'll take the lead as you
- Exception Management: Partner with Inventory Analyst to manage replenishment exceptions by executing different IM processes and maintaining all relevant components to achieve department goals.
- Replenishment Component Maintenance: Perform weekly component maintenance to ensure optimum inventory level at each item location. Also perform seasonal maintenance for new stores/small formats ensuring forecast accuracy at item location level.
- Reporting: Monitor inventory health for New stores and Remodels to report exceptions.
- Managing Operation: Ownership of daily deliverables across Pyramids, weekly recaps and meeting with Leader.
- Communication: Ensure timely and proactive communication with key stakeholders such as Inventory Analysts at Target India and Minneapolis.
- Team Work: Demonstrate ability to work as a team and cultivate an inclusive environment.
· Graduate with 0 to 1 year of work experience And Good in Aptitude and Analytics.
· Proficiency in excel and good knowledge of other MS Office tools
· Approaches problems with curiosity and generates creative solutions
· Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
· Ability to work well with others and contribute to a positive environment.
· Highly motivated and committed to the development of high-quality work
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture