Sr Inventory SpecialistApply Now Job ID: R0000126104 job family: Inventory Management schedule: Full time Location: Target Corporation India Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore, Karnataka, India, 560045;
As part of your daily deliverables you will be expected to:
- Manage deliverables which are defined with some deviation from normal practice which results in needing some analysis, problem solving and recommendation of solutions.
- Communicate within the department or immediate team on matters that may require explanation or interpretation to reach agreement.
You will be managing expections for the processes which impacts Inventory at different nodes in Supply Chain. In addition to this you need to provide details on business metrics by creating reports and dashboard for the core IM teams.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Execution: Executing established IM processes as per best methods Reporting: Generate reports to monitor inventory health Managing Operation: Ownership of daily deliverables across Pyramids, weekly recaps and meeting with Leader. Communication: Ensure timely and proactive communication with key stakeholders such as Inventory Analysts at Target India and Minneapolis. Team Work: Demonstrate ability to work as a team and cultivate an inclusive environment. Actively responds to workload volumes by managing responsibilities and re-prioritizing effectively. May need to work rotating teams to accommodate workload.
Reports to Inventory Manager. Works closely with Inventory Analyst teams and other teams as necessary.
- Graduate (With final results in hand) freshers or with 0 to 1 year of work experience
- Proficiency in excel and good knowledge of other MS Office tools
- Approaches problems with curiosity and generates creative solutions
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Ability to work well with others and contribute to a positive environment.
- Highly motivated and committed to the development of high-quality work
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture