Sr Manager Store OpsApply Now Location: Target Corporation India Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore, Karnataka, India, 560045; job id: R0000234213
job family: Service Center - Internal/External
schedule: Full time
Sr. Manager, Stores Insights
As a Sr. Manager, Stores Insights, you will provide strategic and operational leadership to the vision of being the voice of stores, by providing support to store field team’s questions, manage data operations, deliver analysis and reporting to business partners, and improve chat bot wins for the stores and HQ team members.
You will be expected to build and maintain a world class team that operates in a fast-paced environment, delivers great experience for our stores and partner teams and thrives on innovation. Core responsibilities are described within this Job Description. Job duties may change at any time due to business needs.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide strategic and operational leadership to Stores Insights team in Target India and strengthen partnership with partner teams in India and Minneapolis.
- Continue to develop the team which is highly engaged and delivers the Stores Insights OKRs (objectives and key results).
- Supports the HELP team’s objective of high chat bot wins and less manual mysupport routing.
- Develop the ANALYIS team’s ojective of better data analysis for partners to improve their days aged metric and move the reporting to entriprise wide technologies.
- Create the right team structure for SOCIAL team to work with partners and deliver the Huddle tool for our Stores and HQ partners.
- Develop partnerships with the multiple teams in Target India and HQ for getting faster resolution on the stores queries and bubble up business cases for bot enhancements.
- Strategize, define, and implement team processes, policies, procedures and best practices.
- Facilitate processes to help teams make sound analytical/fact-based decisions.
- Coach, Develop & counsel team members to facilitate individual development.
- Promote a team approach within Stores Operations for better career path and technical skills development of the team.
- Responsible to maintain a highly engaged team who can play a larger role towards the success of organization
- Reports to the Director in Stores Operations, Target India.
- Leads a team 10-15 team members that work on Operations, Analysis and reporting, Developing chatbots and Social applications for our HQ and Field Stores users.
- Has dotted line relationships with Director Stores Insights in HQ
- Close partnerships with Inventory, Item, logistics, Pricing, IRL, Property Management, Guest, SPT, Sales Floor, myPerformance, Technology, Data Engineering, Stores Analytics teams both inTarget India and Target Minneapolis.
- Post Graduate or Graduate in any science, engineering, commerce discipline.
- Total experience of 8+ yrs in reatil domain (preferably stores, sales force etc) of which 4+ years should be in a supervisory role.
- Strong skills in the following areas: translating organization’s vision to team, ability to handle multiple projects, attention to detail, excellent in problem solving, abilitiy to challenge processes & process related decisions, manage team members with variety of experience, focusing on developing high performing team.
Eligible team members will receive one of the best earnings packages anywhere, including competitive pay, all-around insurance coverage, flexible scheduling, training and development and many other perks and benefits. Target is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is a drug-free workplace.
Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company & one of America’s leading retailers.
Expect the Best. At Target, we have a vision: to become the best – the best culture and brand, the best place for growth and the company with the best reputation. We offer an inclusive, collaborative and energetic work environment that rewards those who perform. We deliver engaging, innovative and on-trend experiences for our team members and our guests. We invest in our team members’ futures by developing leaders and providing a breadth of opportunities for professional development. It takes the best to become the best, and we are committed to building a team that does the right thing for our guests, shareholders, team members and communities.
Minneapolis-based Target Corporation serves guests at stores nationwide and at Target.com. Target is committed to providing a fun and convenient shopping experience with access to unique and highly differentiated products at affordable prices. Since 1946, the corporation has given 5 percent of its income through community grants and programs like Take Charge of Education®.
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture