Sr Manager WFMApply Now Job ID: R0000066271 schedule: Full time Location: Target Corporation India Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore, Karnataka, India, 560045;
Sr. Manager WFM
Years of Experience Desired: 8+ years
Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America’s leading retailers.
The Financial and Retail Services (FRS) organization is close to the action when it comes to service —whether with guests or Target team members. From guest service professionals and product designers, to vendor managers and financial and workforce management analysts, FRS comprises several key and high-visibility areas that elevate and nurture Target’s distinctive reputation. We cultivate loyalty and satisfaction through exceptional service and support.
Our world-class service centers are supported by Service Center Support Services (SCSO) organization. SCSO develops comprehensive service delivery strategies for our service centers including developing long term and short term planning process to deliver world class guest service and strong business performance.
Principle duties and responsibilities:
As Sr. Manager of WFM you’ll be responsible for ensuring best in class service to our guests. With dynamic and sophisticated forecasting, scheduling, real time management and reporting models you will balance service level and team member efficiency while handling 20-25 million contacts annually.
- Manage long term and short term planning process to deliver service and performance.
- Drive reliability and ongoing improvement through collaboration and process transparency.
- You will lead a team and work closely with service center leadership teams and support partners to analyze, recommend and implement solutions to improve service center efficiency and/or the guest experience.
- Develop and institutionalize WFM best practices in partnership with other leaders in SCSO while providing subject matter expertise to leadership regarding WFM strategies and initiatives.
- Strong partnership and collaboration with other support areas including, Finance, HR,OPT, DSA, Corporate Security and across SCSO to ensure forecasting, scheduling and real time needs are met and well communicated.
- Job duties may change at any time due to business needs.
- Bachelor’s degree or more in any discipline.
- Minimum 8 years of supervisory/leadership experience in Service center, Financial Services or retail services.
- Experience in developing operational process and expertise in workforce management capabilities
- Demonstrated ability to drive efforts from concept to implementation and influence across all levels of the organization
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving, and analytical acumen
- Superior communication, relationship building and organizational skills
- Ability to flex shift schedules to meet the demands of the business; open to domestic and international travel as required
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture