Sr Media Analyst-3Apply Now Job ID: R0000088405 job family: Digital Marketing schedule: Full time Location: Target Corporation India Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore, Karnataka, India, 560045;
Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America’s leading retailers. Fueling the continued success of one of the world’s most beloved and recognized brands is a distinctly capable, creative and innovative Marketing organization. Target Marketing is well known for inspiring and surprising guests, and we pride ourselves on connecting them to the products and experiences they expect and deserve from Target. We study our guests to discover new needs and insights, and then craft every interaction to build brand love. We are market experts who insist on a clear and cohesive understanding of our business objectives, guest segments and behaviors, strategies and tactics, overcoming obstacles and measuring success. Our commitment to partnering both internally and with external agencies gives us a wide range of capabilities, from award-winning creative work to exciting and unique promotional marketing. Leveraging our collective assets and fostering a healthy, supportive and open team culture, we deliver a holistically gratifying experience that guests can only get at Target.
As a Sr Media Analyst, you’ll execute marketing programs across a variety of brands and businesses. Identifying and understanding target audiences. Determining the most effective media mix to display ads. Coordinating, monitoring and evaluating media campaigns and strategies will be the primary focus. The main job of a senior media planner is to build strong relationships with clients and provide strategies and innovative ideas for their media; as planners, they work closely with top executives and also assist junior-level staff with special projects. Should have consistently demonstrated deep media knowledge and developed strong, strategic deliverables. They are strategic thinkers that consistent elevate their work and build award worthy plans. Integrated Planning professional should have shown the ability to successfully train, mentor, and earn the respect of junior team members. They have built strong cross-functional relationships and earned the trust of their colleagues by consistently delivering top tier work. Individuals in this role oversee all aspects in the planning process, working in close collaboration with their team members to meet and exceeding expectations. They are able to autonomously participate in external discussions, and able to accurately discuss plans and reporting. Individuals may be called upon to oversee a variety of accounts. Individuals in this role may be expected to support various new business initiatives and client on boarding with limited oversight
They foster an environment of collaboration, and open communication. Working at both the account and brand level to implement and activate digital media campaigns: inclusive of building segments, forecasting and booking media placements, building media recommendations and assist in crafting insights based on media campaign performance. You will provide a high level of customer service to partner teams/clients with effective communication, timely responses to requests, and proactive resolution of potential issues. With support and guidance from your leader you will build various client or sales deliverables; such as proposals, media approaches, and audience strategies. You will be tasked with This position reports to the Media Manager – Roundel media. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an amazing team that was awarded “2017 Digital Marketer of the Year” and further your digital media career. Job duties may change at any time due to business needs.
- Analyzing data, thinking creatively and designing innovative strategies to make sure client marketing campaigns reach their target audience in the most effective way possible
- Creating or recommending certain media strategies to attract and retain customers, increase the client's brand recognition, and maintain and increase customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Working closely with clients to understand their needs, wants, and objectives, and then determining which media channels fit best for specific campaign
- Demonstrates a deep knowledge their assigned client(s) business, industry, products, brands, campaigns, etc.
- Able to read and interpret briefs, and actively participates in briefing sessions asking meaningful, clear questions to obtain all necessary input and alignment
- Provides clear and complete direction to cross-functional teams to kick off the planning process
- Develops, and/or oversees the team’s development of, strategic media strategies that deliver on the outlined goals, objectives, and KPIs
- Actively pulling and interpreting research from various sources, such as syndicated partners to support media recommendations
- Own the media strategy across all teams and ensure campaigns are set up for success.
- Manage, delegate the day to day media executions to ensure adherence to deadlines, media plan changes, creative specs, blocking charts, etc.
- Identify target audiences, and analyze their characteristics, behavior and media habits.
- Define key metrics and work with insights team to build deeper insights into media plans and optimization opportunities.
- Provide informed point of views on recommendations and opportunities on media strategies and tactics.
- Develop a thorough, up to date knowledge of the clients, categories, business and media.
- Support the execution of strategy, provide brand stewardship and maintain strong client satisfaction on assigned accounts
- Minimum college graduation.
- Minimum of 5-8 years of experience, preference in marketing, including digital media planning, across various channels including digital & social;
- You are strategic, critical thinker and understand the ‘why’ throughout all aspects of your work. Individuals in this role set a positive example for their team, demonstrating strong communication skills, presenting with confidence, anticipating questions, ability to persuade others, and strong internal relationships
- Must be a self-starter, with strong planning and organizational skills and the ability to work with minimal direction
- Experience managing multiple, competing priorities, duties and/or projects. Proven ability to accommodate evolving responsibilities and last minute changes
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint; Media Tools knowledge is a must. VBA , SQL digital automation skills would be added advantage
- Creativity in making recommendations/problem solving.
- Genuine curiosity with how things works; motivated, self-starter
- Ability to interact with all levels of team across Bangalore and Minneapolis
- Creativity in making recommendations/problem solving. Accurate and detail oriented
- Exhibit time management skills and the ability to multi task, manage concurrent projects and work successfully under pressure.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills along with solid communication skills
- Resourceful and self-starter and motivated
- Experience with ad servers, DFP, DCM, Sizmek, etc. and order management tools, Prisma, Operative
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture