Sr Mgr Corporate SecurityApply Now Job ID: R0000031805 Date posted: 08/12/2019 schedule: Full time Location: Target Corporation India Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore, Karnataka, India, 560045;
Sr. Manager Corporate Command Center Asia
Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America’s leading retailers.
As part of the Corporate Security Asia (CSA) team, the Sr. Manager Corporate Command Center Asia (C3A), leads the team responsible for daily operations of CSA’s Global Crisis Management Program (GCM); preparedness, response, recovery and improvement. Provides crisis leadership as part of the Headquarters Incident Leader on-call rotation. This position builds strong cross-functional partnerships across Asia by communicating goals and expectations to mitigate emerging risks to the company.
The Sr. Manager C3A works closely with Corporate Security Services, Executive Services, APAC Security, Human Resources, Corporate Real Estate, Communications, Owned Brand Sourcing and Development, and other teams to ensure successful integration of strategic priorities and initiatives.
A role within CSA means maintaining the physical security of our team members and property at our various facilities and locations. Here, you may support Target’s crises operations, security risk management (SRM) and continuity planning that provides guidance and procedures in the event of emergencies such as catastrophic weather.
The Sr. Manager C3A, leads a team of professionals who facilitate central communications for GCM incidents. This position develops, implements, supports, and executes security programs and processes related to proactive intelligence, travel and transport safety, card access, monitoring (CCTV and alarms) and SRM, to maintain a safe workplace environment across Asia.
Job description. Job duties may change at any time due to business needs.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- As part of the CSA leadership team, develop strategy and lead actions for all aspects of the GCM and SRM program, in support of CSA strategies.
- Develop and maintain an expertise in Target’s crisis response elements and processes.
- Develop and implement GCM initiatives, processes and best practices to support strategic goals and account for evolving threats.
- Engage and modernize interactions with key partners through training, exercises and education.
- Develop a deep understanding of operational risks and drive response processes to minimize these risks through a continuous cycle of preparedness, response, recovery, and improvement.
- In close coordination and partnership with other CSA Sr. Managers, develop and lead a talented team in the execution of daily operations including; information collection and management, analysis and fusion, communication and dissemination, ensuring operational readiness through training and exercising, and incident response, escalation, and crisis management.
- Develop and maintain partnerships with Target team members, leaders, and external partners in support of GCM and SRM.
- Exemplify Target behaviors and values by managing individual and team development and performance, to consistently meet standards and increase team knowledge, skills, diversity and engagement.
This position will report directly to the Regional Director Corporate Security. The Sr. Manager leads the C3A Team and will also interact with Corporate Security Solutions, Corporate Security Services, APAC Security, Global Investigations, Executive Services, Corporate Real Estate, Communications, various levels of Headquarters’ leadership and key external safety and security partners.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Three to six years of relevant work experience.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong passion for delivering a great guest experience with every interaction.
- Strong inter-personal and networking skills to interact in a friendly, emphatic, and professional manner.
- Self-motivated and detail oriented with an ability to prioritize.
- Experience in leading a team.
- Strong decision making ability during both crisis and non-crisis situations.
- Ability to multi-task and use various resources to proactively answer questions, identify problems, and perform activities to resolve issues.
- Able to work with confidential information.
- Able to work and communicate effectively with all levels of leadership.
- Ability to work in fast paced and changing environments.
- Higher education or certifications.
- Additional training or knowledge of physical security, crisis management, and team leadership.
- Experience and interest in project management involving physical security, technology, and strategy.
- Knowledge of Target policies and procedures.
- Knowledge in Microsoft products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Office 360, and Sharepoint).
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture