Sr Mgr Store DesignApply Now Job ID: R0000132973 job family: Space Planning & Design schedule: Full time Location: Target Corporation India Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore, Karnataka, India, 560045;
Senior Manager, Store Design
- Requires limited direction
- Manager of People in Store Planning, 3Di, Fixture Development CAD Support and TP departments.
- Collaborates with business partners across the board to ensure that drawings/layouts/documents, follow Target guidelines & standards, are processed and is responsible for the deliverables with desired quality within agreed timeframe.
- Ensures that programs, schedules and resources are duly assigned in order to drive exceptional results for clients. Require that Target guidelines & standards, are processed to deliver brand right solutions across all projects.
- Lead development & implement design criteria, models, and processes
- Lead teams or process/program teams through tight timelines and complex deliverables.
- Provide design mentorship and development goal planning to junior team members
Required to assess and program manage, especially at a global strategic level.
- Excellent ability to think creatively and strategically
- Excellent ability to lead CFT and cross-pyramid teams
- Excellent ability to train, coach and mentor; team focused.
- Demonstrates Excellent ability to be ACCOUNTABLE
- Excellent ability to be BOLD
- Excellent sense of CURIOSITY
- Ability to POSITIVELY influence others and build consensus with large groups; excellent interpersonal and communication skills; ability to work well with others and contribute to a positive environment.
- Outstanding leadership, team management and project management skills; should be able to drive results.
- Outstanding ability to present issues to executive management.
- Develop Retail business Contextual knowledge
- Management Growth
- Degree in Architecture/Interior Design/Engineering with 9-10 years of relevant work experience.
- Excellent ability to interpret senior management strategic direction.
- Strong Executive Presence
- Excellent planning, design, presentation and project management skills
- Excellent ability to self-manage multiple project workload.
- Excellent analytical skills in relation to total store space allocation & planning.
- Highly motivated & committed to the development of high-quality work and personal productivity; excellent ability to coordinate multiple projects, develop and implement schedules and prioritize workload, desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging & constantly changing environment.
- Excellent understanding and ability to communicate company’s strategic direction
- Fluency in spoken and written English; competency with the Imperial Measurement System.
- Working knowledge of MS Office, AutoCAD/Microstation.
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture