Sr Prjt Mgmt Analyst-5Apply Now Job ID: R0000128458 job family: Project Management schedule: Full time Location: Target Corporation India Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore, Karnataka, India, 560045;
Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America’s leading retailers.
Fueling the continued success of one of the world’s most beloved and recognized brands is a distinctly capable, creative and innovative Marketing organization. Target Marketing is well known for inspiring and surprising guests, and we pride ourselves on connecting them to the products and experiences they expect and deserve from Target. We study our guests to discover new needs and insights, and then craft every interaction to build brand love. We are market experts who insist on a clear and cohesive understanding of our guests, guest segments and behaviors, business objectives, strategies and tactics, overcoming obstacles and measuring success. Our commitment to partnering both internally and with external agencies gives us a wide range of capabilities, from award-winning creative work to exciting and unique promotional marketing. Leveraging our collective assets and fostering a healthy, supportive and open team culture, we deliver a holistically gratifying experience that guests can only get at Target.
Target in India Marketing delivers differentiating yet relevant marketing communication solutions across channels operating as an integrated ONE global team and it strives to bring excellence every time in how they create, connect and collaborate.
A role with Target in India Marketing is an opportunity to work with some of the best in the business for marketing, strategy & digital and you’d lead/contribute to work that connects to millions of guests. Your influence will drive sales and grow brand love through work that’s guest-centric, on brand, category relevant and channel focused.
As a Sr. Project Management Analyst, Marketing (Roundel) you will operate at the intersection of your team and the business. At the core you are expected to lead projects at category level or deliver to business objectives working alongside with your team. You will be helping further Target’s strategies in playing a key role with great execution. You will be performing your role with minimal direction. You are expected to have a very good understanding of your functional area and design “how” creative work is accomplished by planning, organizing, managing and executing project plans/processes in addition to serving as the single point of contact & relationship manager for cross-functional teams (CFT).
As a Sr. Project Management Analyst, Marketing (Roundel), you will:
- Program manage Roundel campaigns throughout the creative strategy execution lifecycle
- Act as the primary liaison between US Client Management team & Target in India Marketing CFT teams (Copywriting, Art Direction, User Experience, Quality Assurance, Accessibility, Media Operations, Media Trading & Optimization, & UI Engineering) and lead projects thru the entire concept & activation phase
- Lead communication management and associated processes with internal stakeholders
- Lead resource and program assignments, operationalizing creative capabilities to support the business and drive growth
- Review & analyze campaign requirements, assess campaign creative feasibility, conduct campaign/creative briefing meeting, facilitate ideation and brainstorming sessions
- Be a thought and execution leader in marketing/advertising area and have the ability to drive the teams towards superior creative solutioning and campaign activation
- Setup operational aspects of campaign & ensure that the creative fulfills guest experience & business objectives
- Monitor & control the transition of campaign creatives / projects in each milestone
- Recommend testing strategies from a creative solutioning POV with the goal of driving better outcomes for clients and increased guest engagement.
- Create & maintain appropriate documentation, prepare & share status reports / dashboards to appropriate stakeholders at set intervals
- Lead creative project management process optimization, documentation of processes, standards and guidelines
- Maintain deep digital expertise in assigned businesses/categories
- Elevate team expertise by leveraging industry trends to influence and evolve team.
- Lead special projects which could either be self-identified or assigned
- Graduate in any discipline (preferably Communication Management) or equivalent
- 9+ years total experience with 5+ years as Creative Project Manager/ Account Manager /Client Servicing in the Digital space with ability to manage and execute multiple projects
- Experience with a large marketing / advertising firm or directly with a corporation
- Ability to manage and execute multiple projects at the same time
- Exposure to multichannel marketing creative & communication
- Exceptional communication skills across all settings, ability to tailor message as appropriate
- Resourceful and able to work independently on filling in gaps of information
- Able to demonstrate flexibility in approach and adapt to changing priorities and requirements
- Has curiosity and drive for seeking and promoting new ideas, in combination with solid business judgment
- Exposure to team management is an added advantage
- Be required to work during US Day time (CST) for certain period in the year
Eligible team members will receive one of the best earnings packages anywhere, including competitive pay, all-around insurance coverage, 401(k), flexible scheduling, training and development and many other perks and benefits. Target is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is a drug-free workplace.
Expect the Best. At Target, we have a vision: to become the best – the best culture and brand, the best place for growth and the company with the best reputation. We offer an inclusive, collaborative and energetic work environment that rewards those who perform. We deliver engaging, innovative and on-trend experiences for our team members and our guests. We invest in our team members’ futures by developing leaders and providing a breadth of opportunities for professional development. It takes the best to become the best, and we are committed to building a team that does the right thing for our guests, shareholders, team members and communities.
Minneapolis-based Target Corporation serves guests at stores nationwide and at Target.com. Target is committed to providing a fun and convenient shopping experience with access to unique and highly differentiated products at affordable prices. Since 1946, the corporation has given 5 percent of its income through community grants and programs like Take Charge of Education®.
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture