Sr Prjt Mgmt AnalystApply Now Location: Target Corporation India Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore, Karnataka, India, 560045; job id: R0000298264
job family: Project Management
schedule: Full time
As a Fortune 50 company with more than 350,000 team members worldwide, Target is an iconic brand and one of America's leading retailers. Working at Target means the opportunity to help all families discover the joy of everyday life. Caring for our communities is woven into who we are, and we invest in the places we collectively live, work and play. We prioritize relationships, fuel, and develop talent by creating growth opportunities, and succeed as one Target team. At our core, our purpose is ingrained in who we are, what we value and how we work. It’s how we care, grow, and win together.
Target in India Marketing delivers differentiating yet relevant marketing communication solutions across channels operating as an integrated ONE global team and it strives to bring excellence every time in how they create, connect, and collaborate.
A role with Target in India Marketing is an opportunity to work with some of the best in the business for marketing, strategy & digital and you’d lead/contribute to work that connects to millions of guests. Your influence will drive sales and grow brand love through work that’s guest-centric, on brand, category relevant and channel focused.
Target Creative’s Brand Design Lab is the in-house creative team dedicated to bringing one of the world’s most beloved and recognizable owned brands to life. Our mission is to inspire a sense of joy, wonder and excitement, and to take our guests—and ourselves—somewhere new. We tell a compelling and cohesive brand story. Some of the brands we have built are Good & Gather, Favorite Day, Ever Spring, Hearth & Hand, Cat & Jack, Goodfellow & Co. Operating as one fully integrated team in both the U.S. and India, the team comprises the best and brightest talent to execute market-leading creative strategy, packaging design & brand building. We are proud to say that we have not just one or two, but eleven brands with sales above a billion dollars each. Our owned brands have grown by 18% YOY and contributed to USD 30 billion in sales last year.
As a Sr. Project Management Analyst, Marketing, Brand Design Lab you will operate at the intersection of your creative team and the business. At the core you are expected to lead projects at category level or deliver to business objectives working alongside with your team. You will be helping further Target’s strategies in playing a key role with great execution. You will be performing your role with minimal direction. You are expected to have a very good understanding of your functional area and design “how” creative work is accomplished by planning, organizing, managing and executing project plans/processes in addition to serving as the single point of contact & relationship manager for cross-functional teams (CFT).
As a Sr. Project Management Analyst, Marketing, Brand Design Lab you will:
- Project manage packaging design projects throughout the creative strategy- execution lifecycle. Act as the single-point-of-contact between Target HQ Client Management and Creative team & Target in India CFT teams (copywriters, photographers, illustrators, art directors, production designers and creative managers) and lead projects thru the entire concept & activation phase
- Having a developed sense of design, a strong understanding of Brand Building, Packaging Design, and Design systems. Being meticulous and have an excellent eye for detail and brand consistency. Understanding /awareness of the global culture. Keeps abreast of current design trends
- Excellent ability to communicate design thinking and effective presentation skills. Communicate design strategy to various audiences in a strategic manner
- Lead creative project management process optimization, documentation of processes, standards, and guidelines. Organize and plan details for multiple projects and make timely and quick decisions to meet project deadlines
- Create and maintain appropriate documentation, prepare and share status reports / dashboards to appropriate stakeholders at set intervals
- The ability to see projects through from inception to production. Having strong printing and prepress knowledge
- Plan and conduct design research
- Lead /assist with special projects which could either be self-identified or assigned
- Graduate in any discipline (preferably Communication Management) or equivalent
- 8+ years total experience in Advertising and Design Agencies with 4+ years as Creative Project Manager/ Account Manager /Client Servicing in the Packaging/Design agency with ability to manage and execute multiple projects
- Ability to manage and execute multiple projects at the same time
- Exceptional communication skills across all settings, ability to tailor message as appropriate
- Resourceful and able to work independently on filling in gaps of information
- Able to demonstrate flexibility in approach and adapt to changing priorities and requirements
- Has curiosity and drive for seeking and promoting new ideas, in combination with solid business judgment
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture