Sr Prjt Mgmt AnalystApply Now Location: Target Corporation India Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore, Karnataka, India, 560045; job id: R0000327428
job family: Project Management
schedule: Full time
Sr. Project Management Analyst, Marketing,
Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America’s leading retailers.
Fueling the continued success of one of the world’s most beloved and recognized brands is a distinctly capable, creative and innovative Marketing organization. Target Marketing is well known for inspiring and surprising guests, and we pride ourselves on connecting them to the products and experiences they expect and deserve from Target. We study our guests to discover new needs and insights, and then craft every interaction to build brand love. We are market experts who insist on a clear and cohesive understanding of our guests, guest segments and behaviors, business objectives, strategies and tactics, overcoming obstacles and measuring success. Our commitment to partnering both internally and with external agencies gives us a wide range of capabilities, from award-winning creative work to exciting and unique promotional marketing. Leveraging our collective assets and fostering a healthy, supportive and open team culture, we deliver a holistically gratifying experience that guests can only get at Target.
Target in India Marketing delivers differentiating yet relevant marketing communication solutions across channels operating as an integrated ONE global team and it strives to bring excellence every time in how they create, connect and collaborate.
A role with Target in India Marketing is an opportunity to work with some of the best in the business for marketing, strategy & digital and you’d lead/contribute to work that connects to millions of guests. Your influence will drive sales and grow brand love through work that’s guest-centric, on brand, category relevant and channel focused.
As a Sr. Project Management Analyst, Marketing you will operate at the intersection of your team and the business. At the core you are expected to lead projects at category level and deliver to business objectives working alongside with your team. You will be helping further Target’s strategies in playing a key role with great execution. You will be performing your role with minimal direction. You are expected to have a very good understanding of your functional area and design “how” creative work is accomplished by planning, organizing, managing and executing project plans/processes in addition to serving as the single point of contact & relationship manager for cross-functional teams (CFT).
As a Sr. Project Management Analyst, Marketing, you will:
- Project manage creative campaigns throughout the creative strategy- execution lifecycle
- Act as the single-point-of-contact between the Site merchandising team & Target in India Marketing & Digital CFT teams (Copywriting, Art Direction, User Experience, Quality Assurance, Accessibility, Product teams, Media Trading & Optimization, & UI Engineering) and lead projects through the entire concept & activation phase
- Review & analyze digital & category requirements, assess creative feasibility, conduct creative briefing meeting, facilitate ideation and brainstorming sessions
- Lead communication management and associated processes with internal stakeholders
- Lead creative project management process optimization, documentation of processes, standards and guidelines
- Lead resource and program assignments, operationalizing creative capabilities to support the business and drive growth
- Create & maintain appropriate documentation, prepare & share status reports / dashboards to appropriate stakeholders at set intervals
- Setup operational aspects of campaign & ensure that the creative fulfills guest experience & business objectives
- Monitor & control the transition of campaign creatives / projects in each milestone
- Delve into effectiveness of the campaign creatives and use data to influence future campaigns
- Recommend testing strategies from a creative solutioning POV with the goal of driving better outcomes for the category/business and increased guest engagement.
- Maintain deep digital expertise in assigned businesses/categories
- Lead /assist with special projects which could either be self-identified or assigned
- Graduate in any discipline (preferably Communication Management) or equivalent
- 8+ years total experience with 5+ years as Digital Brand Manager in Retail/Fashion/FMCG brands or Creative Project Manager/ Account Manager /Client Servicing in the e-commerce/digital space with ability to manage and execute multiple projects.
- Ability to manage and execute multiple projects at the same time
- Exposure to multichannel marketing creative & communication
- Exceptional communication skills across all settings, ability to tailor message as appropriate
- Resourceful and able to work independently on filling in gaps of information
- Able to demonstrate flexibility in approach and adapt to changing priorities and requirements
- Has curiosity and drive for seeking and promoting new ideas, in combination with solid business judgment
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture