Sr Process SpecialistApply Now Job ID: R0000068311 schedule: Full time Location: Target Corporation India Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore, Karnataka, India, 560045;
About this Opportunity
Help Target foster a culture where team members feel valued and rewarded. Recruit top talent, effectively onboard and encourage career development, and support team members and candidates for Target stores, Distribution Centers and headquarters
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Senior Process Specialist, you'll take the lead as you
- Maintaining effective partnerships and communication with key stake holders like Talent Acquisition, business leaders and potential Target team members
- Following company procedures as it relates to HR best practices and handling confidential information
- Keying of various HR actions in Workday
- Assisting the HR team on employee onboarding
- Executing Background Verification process for Target India
- Supporting Talent Acquisition team on scheduling interviews & preparation of offer letters for Target India
- Support Talent Acquisition team on all operational services.
- Issuing of Employment letters
- Assisting in collecting, filing & scanning employee documents to Target’s imaging system
- Being friendly, positive, helpful and team-oriented; showing respect for all team members and guests; being willing to learn new skills to help the team
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- 1 to 2 years of HR operations experience
- Demonstrate high attention to details and problem solving
- Ability to manage multiple priorities while working in an ambiguous environment
- Strong execution focus - planning and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and be flexible with shifting priorities
- Able to work in a team with minimal supervision
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, Access)
Eligible team members will receive market competitive package including competitive pay, health, accidental and life insurance coverage, gratuity and provident fund, training and development and other perks and benefits. Target is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is a drug-free workplace.
Expect the Best. At Target, we have a vision: to become the best - the best culture and brand, the best place for growth and the company with the best reputation. We offer an inclusive, collaborative and energetic work environment that rewards those who perform. We deliver engaging, innovative and on-trend experiences for our team members and our guests. We invest in our team members' futures by developing leaders and providing a breadth of opportunities for professional development. It takes the best to become the best, and we are committed to building a team that does the right thing for our guests, shareholders, team members and communities.
Minneapolis-based Target Corporation serves guests at stores nationwide and at Target.com. Target is committed to providing a fun and convenient shopping experience with access to unique and highly differentiated products at affordable prices. Since 1946, the corporation has given 5 percent of its income through community grants and programs like Take Charge of Education®.
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture