Sr Procurement Ops ProfessnlApply Now Job ID: R0000116340 job family: Finance Process & Operations schedule: Full time Location: Target Corporation India Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore, Karnataka, India, 560045;
The Senior Procurement Ops Professional provides centralized external staffing solutions by partnering with internal clients to secure the best available resources at the lowest possible rates. The primary responsibilities are to source and manage movement of Target India contractors/temps, negotiate with vendors, administer reporting and invoice process, partner with various internal clients, ensure Target Corporation contractor policies and procedures are followed.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Understanding the criticality of all the staffing requirements and managing the fulfilment of those requirements using partners from end to end.
- Screening profiles and matching candidates’ strengths with clients’ requirements by evaluating, screening profiles, scheduling interviews, coordinating and conducting interviews and on-boarding resources.
- Facilitating meetings between various solution partners and service lines.
- Contemplating and proposing viable alternatives to critical and strategic staffing needs.
Process and Procedure:
- Serving as custodian for all processes involving Contingent staffing
- Define process and best practices to streamline the contingent staffing process.
- Providing advice and information to management on resource policies and procedures, staff performance and disciplinary matters.
- Negotiating on terms and conditions of employment, and examining and resolving disputes and grievances.
- Studying and interpreting agreements and employment contracts, wage payment systems and dispute settlement procedures.
- Possessing skills to successfully negotiate rates, terms and conditions of an agreement.
- Maintaining Partner performance score-carding and ensuring key performance metrics are met.
- Process improvement efforts.
- Working collaboratively with all the teams including Project managers, Service line leaders and their representatives and the partners
- Demonstrating ability to cooperate with other teams (both internal and external), in order to address the critical staffing need
- Promoting an atmosphere of teamwork and trust.
Strategic Partner Management:
- Participating in Partner-sponsored events which focus primarily on future services, industry trends, Partner strategic direction and similar topics.
- Facilitating periodic Partner briefings with internal staff to discuss new services.
- Meeting regularly with internal staff to keep apprised of strategic direction and how it would be supported by current and future Partner relationships.
- Proactively understanding the subcontractor market, its terms and trends and analyzing its impact on Target.
- Administer Vendor Payments and Contractor Accrual.
- Managing the Contract resource on-boarding process.
- Managing Partner relationships.
- Facilitating executive meetings/briefings which involve Service line representatives
- Escalation point of contact for all the service lines on the contract resource needs
- Facilitating the resolution of escalated Partner-related issues.
- Keeping apprised of projects and skill requirements involving business Service lines
Corporate Governance and Compliance:
- Maintaining agreement repository/history in accordance with company policy.
- Ensuring Partner compliance to agreement terms and conditions, company policies, standards, etc.
- Ensure partner compliance in accordance with statutory norms.
- Tracking and documenting all phases of agreement review and negotiation throughout the process, and working to achieve agreed upon timelines.
- Collaborating with Partners and legal counsel to resolve agreement issues.
- Ensuring that all of the terms and conditions of an agreement are thoroughly reviewed and documented and risk are mitigated.
- Ensuring partners are compliant with Target Policies.
- Three year College degree
- 5 – 8 years related experience
- Strong client service skills a must
- Strong negotiation skills a must
- Strong organizational skills a must
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Personal computer skills – Microsoft Office and Internet Explorer
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Ability to work independently and within a team structure
- Staffing industry experience
- Information technology experience, a plus
- Legal and contractual experience.
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture