Sr. Project Management AnalystApply Now Job ID: R0000068517 schedule: Full time Location: Target Corporation India Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore, Karnataka, India, 560045;
JOIN US AS A Senior Project Management Analyst
Similar Industry Titles and Key Words:
Creative Project Manager, Account Manager, Account Planner Client Servcing Executive, Account Supervisor
About This Opportunity
Help shape one of the world's strongest brands. Develop innovative, engaging guest experiences that help increase brand awareness, solidify guest loyalty and ultimately drive sales.
The Project Management team drives creative execution and creative/content operations for digital adversiting campaigns from concept through go live. This team works with Account Management, Program Management, Copywriting, Art Direction, Quality Assurance, Accessiblity, Guest Experience Management, Media & UI Engineering teams to ensure campaigns/programs meet or exceed vendor, client and Target expectations. The Senior Project Management Analyst is the day-to-day contact person for creative operations and the relationship manager responsible for implementing campaign/programs tactics.
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As Sr. Creative Project Management Analyst, Marketing, you'll:
- Program manage the marketing/advertising campaigns that helps us engage in a dialogue with Target guests
- Act as the single-point-of-contact between Account Service team & Target in India Marketing teams (Copy, Art, Quality Assurance, Accessiblity, Publishing, Media & UI Engineering) and lead projects thru the entire concept & activation phase
- Be a thought and execution leader in marketing/advertising area and have the ability to closely work with and drive the teams towards superior creative solutioning and campaign activation
- Maintain deep digital expertise in assigned businesses/categories, analyze requirements and constraints, assess project feasibility and create solutions to complex problems.
- Review & analyze project requirements, conduct campaign/creative briefing meeting, facilitate ideation and brainstorming sessions
- Be responsible for initiation, planning, execution, monitor and closure activities for creative projects
- Ensure that the creative fulfills the experience, business objective, is accurate as per requirement prior to delivery, and monitor & control the transition of projects in each milestone
- Identify, research, analyze and manage risks & interdependencies within projects / systems / resource changes and formulate appropriate plans
- Play the role of in-house SME for a specific category and resolve queries for cross-functional teams such as Copy/Art/Publishing/Dev/QA teams
- Create and maintain appropriate documentation, prepare & share status reports / dashboards to appropriate stakeholders at set intervals
- Delve into effectiveness of the program and report back findings
- Contribute towards Creative project management process improvements, documentation of processes, standards and guidelines
- Be a go-getter who should be able to operate independently without the need of too much guidance
- Take initiative to lead and assist with special projects which could either be self-identified or assigned
- Assist in solving challenges & delivering innovative new experiences with internal & external partners
- Apply problem solving skills and think critically to create opportunities for innovation
- Bachelor degree in Communication Management or equivalent educational qualification
- 8+ years total experience with 4+ years as Creative Project Manager/ Account Manager /Client Servicing in the Digital space with ability to manage and execute multiple projects.
- Experience with a large marketing / advertising firm or directly with a corporation
- Exposure to multichannel marketing creative
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to share actionable recommendations in a concise and persuasive manner.
- Ability to build and maximize relationships with partners.
- Proficient in client management across geographies
- Strategic thinker, strong initiative and attentive to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment
- Understanding of digital and social platforms.
- Creative ambassador and steward of the Target brand
- Passionate about creative and guest experience
Expect the Best. At Target, we have a vision: to become the best – the best culture and brand, the best place for growth and the company with the best reputation. We offer an inclusive, collaborative and energetic work environment that rewards those who perform. We deliver engaging, innovative and on-trend experiences for our team members and our guests. We invest in our team members’ futures by developing leaders and providing a breadth of opportunities for professional development. It takes the best to become the best, and we are committed to building a team that does the right thing for our guests, shareholders, team members and communities.
Minneapolis-based Target Corporation serves guests at stores nationwide and at Target.com. Target is committed to providing a fun and convenient shopping experience with access to unique and highly differentiated products at affordable prices. Since 1946, the corporation has given 5 percent of its income through community grants and programs like Take Charge of Education®.
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture