Sr Search Specialist-2Apply Now Location: Target Corporation India Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore, Karnataka, India, 560045; job id: R0000199252
job family: Business Process & Operations
schedule: Full time
The Human Intelligence team (aka Human-in-the-Loop) is a non-technical team that provides manual judgments on health and accuracy of existing/new predictions of Machine Learning models/algorithms on Target.com to increase product findability, enable simpler and easier navigation and alignment to guest intent and operational related tasks. Here, you’ll contribute to the end-to-end feedback and health of Models of all Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence which are part of Target Algorithm Portfolio while ensuring data quality improvements and measurements are established in collaboration with the Item Center of Excellence team. You’ll also analyze digital content, provide enterprise-wide project management, strategically influence the development of new technology and engage with a diverse set of cross-functional partners such as Product Owners and Data Science/Engineers from throughout the enterprise on the successful execution of new Product deployment into production.
As a Senior Search Specialist you will you will play a key role in delivering manual meticulous decision making in evaluating Target.com Search Relevance ML Models and overall Target Algorithm Portfolio to avoid bias, ensure consistency and accuracy, improve efficiency, and provide transparency.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Delivers optimum quality of audit for Model predictions manually in view of Guest mindset and language.
- Understands capability of various Item data attribution, item level content, traffic optimization, site taxonomy and attribution management, navigation, facets, sort, internal search optimization.
- Provides manual decisions which are utilized for executing tests, collecting & analyzing sample data, identifying trends and insights which can streamline the health of Models for optimum outcome, and also enable unbiased Machine Learning.
- Performs exceptionally in meeting operational goals for both Productivity, Timeliness and Quality of judgements for different Models predictions.
- Cross Functional Team Initiatives – Collaborates with cross functional teams to identify business solutions for problem areas.
- Organizes and prioritizes workload in order to meet assigned level of service. Aides in developing best methods and identifying process improvements and efficiencies.
- Bachelor’s Degree from Arts, Psychology or Literature background Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Business acumen with an entrepreneurial, Guest focused mindset Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize High level of initiative and organization, with the ability to manage ambiguity, risk, uncertainty and changing directions Naturally curious; enjoys researching root issues
- Ability to build and leverage strong cross-functional relationships Ability to multi-task with a high sense of urgency and initiative Detail oriented Strong interpersonal skills Hands-on experience on Excel and Outlook
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture