Sr Search SpecialistApply Now Location: Tower 02, Manyata Embassy Business Park, Bangalore, India, 540065; job id: R0000320844
job family: Business Process & Operations
schedule: Full time
JOIN THE EVOLUTION OF RETAIL – AS A SENIOR SEARCH SPECIALIST
Similar Industry Titles and Key Words: Quality Rater, Human in the Loop, Human Intelligence, Human Judgment, Catalog Associate, Catalog Management Associate, Data Specialist, Product Data Specialist
The Human Intelligence Team is the team that sets up and maintains each and every item at Target. Here, you’ll contribute to the accuracy and evaluation of Target Digital Algorithm Portfolio for all Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Augmented Reality etc. while ensuring data quality improvements and
measurements. You’ll also analyze digital content, provide enterprise-wide data project management, strategically influence the development of new technology and engage with a diverse set of cross-functional partners from throughout the enterprise on the successful execution of new brand launches and programs.
As a Sr Search Specialist you will be owning exceptional product knowledge and decides on listing the items on Target.com by scrutinizing Guest’s Intent. The fudamental objective is to increase the basket size for our guests by optimizing findability of most relevant items for Guest Searches.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Target.com Search Relevancy – Decision making while ranking items based on relevancy judgement based on Guest searches on Target.com within the assigned level of service via partnership with Search Product teams, internal stakeholders, and external vendor partners. Holds partners accountable to item data requirments.
- Data Quality - Responsible in evaluating the accuracy of an existing algorithm, training new model to enable AI in partnership with Search Product Owners & Data Scientists to streamline internal search and enable Machine Learning.
- Projects – Be resilient and have thought leadership and reasoning in executing Human feedback or the versatile projects.
- Communication – Strong written and verbal communication with vendor partners, Merchants teams, and other Support partners.
- Strong ability to organize and prioritize workload in order to meet assigned level of service.
- Aid in developing best methods and identifying process improvements and effciencies.
- Job duties may change at any time due to business needs.
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize
- Willingness to embrace ambiguity and remain flexible
- Ability to multi-task with a high sense of urgency and initiative
- Detail oriented
- Naturally curious; enjoys researching root issues
- Strong interpersonal skills
- PC experience (Excel, Outlook)
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture