Sr Site Merchandiser Target PlusApply Now Job ID: R0000058658 schedule: Full time Location: Target Corporation India Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore, Karnataka, India, 560045;
Sr Site Merchandiser
PRIMARY FUNCTION Responsible for providing the best guest experience to easily find and buy products through onsite merchandising, web data analysis, and search/browse optimization. Focus is on a large, complex, and/or highly seasonal category(s) of business at Target.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Partners to gather, analyze, synthesize and report relevant guest and merchandising data for given categories
• Conducts competitive research to understand competitor trends; synthesize trends and provide recommendations based on findings
• Maximizes sales and conversion through continual site optimization (internal search, cross sell rules and left navigation updates) - Includes reporting, analysis & action plans.
• Manages page queries and monitors item assignments at page/category level
• Measures KPIs, and provides performance analysis of the products within their subcategory • Provides recommendations to define site merchandising strategy and tactics for part of a subcategory (i.e. Kid’s Shoes, Toddler Toys, etc.) to meet business objectives
• Applies strategies that focus on key conversion drivers, optimal site presentation, maximizing guest engagement and shopping experience, and drives multichannel efforts This description is intended as a guide only. The listed duties may be changed at the discretion of the incumbent’s supervisor. REPORTING/WORKING RELATIONSHIPS: Reports to the Sr. Manager, Site Merchandising. Partners closely with internal Target U.S team members,.
• Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent • 2-5 years ecommerce experience (online merchandising, web data analysis experience strongly preferred) • Understanding of mass merchandising, retail, e-commerce and multi-channel retailing • Extremely detail oriented, with excellent follow-through skills • Ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Ability to multi-task • Able to manage through ambiguous and subjective situations • Strong analytical and quantitative skills • Solution-driven and proactive • Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications, especially Excel • Professional verbal and written communication skills (preferably experience in working with global partners)
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture