Sr Specialist C3A (Corporate Command Center Asia )Apply Now Job ID: R0000083099 job family: Security & Loss Prevention schedule: Full time Location: Target Corporation India Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore, Karnataka, India, 560045;
Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America’s leading retailers.
The C3A Sr. Specialist is responsible for using best practices to identify, analyze, and support all incidents that are either impactful or potentially impactful to Target business, the brand and or team members. This position is responsible for using best practices for supporting operations and communications surrounding those incidents to both Target India and partner teams as appropriate. The C3A Sr Specialist supports Target India and partner teams as they prepare for, respond to, and recover from both security, crisis and non-crisis incidents.
Leverages Security Risk Management (SRM) to collect and convert raw information into finished solutions.
Works with cross functional partners and teams to understand risk trends and provide relevant insights and safeguard Target’s team members, business and operations.
A role within CSA means maintaining the physical security of our team members and property at our various facilities and locations. Here, you may support Target’s crises operations, security risk management (SRM) and continuity planning that provides guidance and procedures in the event of emergencies such as catastrophic weather.
Leverages SRM to collect and convert raw information into finished solutions to maintain a safe workplace environment across Asia. Works with cross-functional partners to understand risk trends and provide relevant insights and recommendations to enable informed decisions that safeguard Target’s team members, business and reputation.
Job description. Job duties may change at any time due to business needs.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Access Controls: Generating daily/weekly functionality reports for team members/contractors in Target India HQ and TSS locations.
- CCTV: Generating CCTV functionality reports for Target India HQ and TSS locations.
- Alarm Monitoring: Continuous alarm monitoring of all restricted areas, generate alarm acknowledgement report.
- Safe and Secure Transportation: Generate daily GPS status report, continuous monitoring and responding to panic alarms and provide appropriate assistance. Daily cab testing and share status report.
- Incident Management: Provide necessary support for all security related incidents.
- Crisis Management: The C3A Sr Specialist is responsible for monitoring and the responding to an active threat to a business operations in India and APAC.
This position will report directly to the Sr. Manager Corporate Security. These team members will interact with the Corporate Security Services Asia Team and Target India team members.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any stream
- 2 years’ experience in Security or Command Center Operations
- Computer knowledge (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated and able to work with little or no direct supervision
- Able to work with highly confidential information
- Must be willing to work in shifts during business/non-business hours that includes Saturday/Sunday and Public holidays
- Previous security experience/ Crisis communication.
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture