Sr Specialist CSS
Sr. Specialist Corporate Security Services Asia (43465)
Date: November 2019
Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America’s leading retailers.
The Sr. Specialist, CSSA is responsible for ensuring a safe and secure work environment by responding, to all incidents that are impactful or potentially impactful to security operations, brand and team members.
Sr. Specialist, CSSA supports security initiatives through methods of prevention, detection, response, and investigation. The Sr. Specialist, CSSA will work closely with Corporate Command Center Asia (C3A). In addition, the Sr. Specialist, CSSA will handle all reception operations and will help advance Target reputation through professional interaction with team members, guests, and public safety partners being seated at reception.
A role within Corporate Security means maintaining the physical security of our team members and property at our various facilities and locations. Here, you may support Target’s crises operations and continuity planning that provides guidance and procedures in the event of emergencies such as catastrophic weather.
The Sr. Specialist, CSSA will enable safe and secure business operations at Target India’s corporate location. This position supports, and executes security programs and processes to maintain a safe workplace environment. The Sr. Specialist, CSSA will engage with the corporate team member population in all aspects of access management, incident response, investigation, special event support, safe and secure concerns, and overall safe and secure culture.
Job description. Job duties may change at any time due to business needs.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
Protecting People by contributing to a Safe and Secure environment
- Controls access to the facility by following Routines, Protocols, and Best Practices
- Assists in the execution of Security Incident Action Plans to prevent workplace violence
- Promotes Safe and Secure work environment through Best Practices, Routines and Physical Security program management
- Effectively executes emergency response procedures and protocols, including incident notification to building leadership
- Documents incidents in Target’s incident reporting system (EGRC)
- Directs interaction with law enforcement, fire department, emergency medical services and other agencies during emergency situations
- Assists and directs deployment of guards for escort services and ensure transport security of lady Team Members
- To be well versed with Target India ‘Security Operation’s Procedures’ and ensure adherence of the same.
Works with systems including but not limited to Lenel, CCTV, EGRC, etc. Assists in various processes including but not limited to: Access Control, Material movement, Investigations Support, etc. Protecting the Profitability of Target
- Prevent the loss of Target equipment, property and merchandise through the execution of loss prevention strategies and material movement process
- Reviews and researches reports, data and incident information to identify irregular activity or corporate policy violations
Advancing Reputation through professional community engagement
- Represents Target interests through CSS brand management and customer service
- Collaborate and build working relationships with various teams.
This position will report directly to the Sr. Manager Corporate Security.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Three to six years of relevant work experience.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong passion for delivering a great guest experience with every interaction.
- Strong inter-personal and networking skills to interact in a friendly, emphatic, and professional manner.
- Self-motivated and detail oriented with an ability to prioritize.
- Experience in leading a team.
- Strong decision making ability during both crisis and non-crisis situations.
- Ability to multi-task and use various resources to proactively answer questions, identify problems, and perform activities to resolve issues.
- Able to work with confidential information.
- Able to work and communicate effectively with all levels of leadership.
- Ability to work in fast paced and changing environments.
- Bachelor’s Degree or 4 year equivalent
- Delivers great results, provides a superior Target brand experience for visitors and team members
- Demonstrates ability to multi-task as well as the ability to respond quickly and remain calm during crisis situations
- Strong oral & written communication skills and basic computer skills (MS Office)
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture