Sr Specialist Procurement Ops-2Apply Now Location: Target Corporation India Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore, Karnataka, India, 560045; job id: R0000240695
job family: Finance Process & Operations
schedule: Full time
Supports US based Indirect Sourcing and Procurement department in executing transactions. Key Functions include execution of purchase orders, Vendor Prequalification, Reconciliation of invoices to purchase orders, Research invoice discrepancies and initiate follow-up, communicate with internal and external partners related to Contract, Purchase Order, and Invoice. Timely and accurate of processing of transactions is a key requisite of this role.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Purchase Order Creation and Maintenance:
- Creates and changes purchase orders based on a variety of processes. Prioritizes purchase order processing according to timing and action schedules.
- Knowledgeable in all purchase order procedures and departmental requirements. Understands and utilizes various purchase order options taking advantage of systems functionality.
- Complies with all accounting practices, audit procedures and purchasing policies. Ensures that purchase orders are written to the proper project or expense.
- Distributes purchase orders to suppliers. Receives supplier confirmations, records and retains per established guidelines.
- Invoice Reconciliation: Extend Invoice reconciliation support for invoices which blocked from payment due quantity or price discrepancy or errored out due to system interface challenges
- Helpdesk Support: Extend Level 2 support to store operations on queries related indirect sourcing and procurement operations directed from Store research center. Be liaison between Stores, Head Quarters & Vendors and ensure questions are addressed in an timely and accurate manner.
- Contracts & Catalogue Operations:
- Manage Prequalifying a Vendor as per Target's standard for future award and for Bidding purpose
- Initiate Vendor set-up in SAP
- Loading executed Legal documents into SAP
- Reports directly to the Manager/Senior Manager, IS&P, Target India.
- Works closely with fellow team members in sharing daily workload.
- Build strong partnerships across team and Partners in order to meet and exceed partner expectations.
- Graduate in any discipline (Business, Commerce preferred)
- 0 - 2 years of experience in Procure to Pay Operations
- Strong knowledge of MS Office/ MS Excel and MS Access applications
- Open for flexible work hours
- Good communications, administrative and organizational skills
- Strong team player
- Detail oriented and able to multi-task
- SAP, Ariba System Knowledge
- Process Improvement experience
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture