Sr Specialist Quality AuditApply Now Location: Target Corporation India Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore, Karnataka, India, 560045; job id: R0000230400
job family: Service Center - Internal/External
schedule: Full time
As a Fortune 50 company with more than 350,000 team members worldwide, Target is an iconic brand and one of America's leading retailers.
Working at Target means the opportunity to help all families discover the joy of everyday life. Caring for our communities is woven into who we are, and we invest in the places we collectively live, work and play. We prioritize relationships, fuel and develop talent by creating growth opportunities, and succeed as one Target team. At our core, our purpose is ingrained in who we are, what we value, and how we work. It’s how we care, grow, and win together.
Right on pace with Target’s distinctive retail brand, Target Finance and Accounting are transforming for the better. As so much more than a behind-the-scenes number-cruncher, you will be a truly collaborative partner with a seat at the table. You’ll bring your unique point of view, experience and passion for the work to your team and internal clients. Within Accounting, you’ll enjoy the interesting challenges of the competitive retail space, and you’ll have a 360-degree impact—rather than on just one part of the business. You’ll see your contributions come to life in virtually every area of this dynamic enterprise. And you’ll grow and be challenged in your career while having a healthy balance with life outside of work. A role in Finance Ops calls on your skills for quality financial and inventory reporting and accurate financials and technical accounting while providing thoughtful and responsive support, expertise and guidance to business partners. Your role will be critical to ensuring the success of Target’s business initiatives and core retail operations.
As a Sr. Specialist Quality Audit, you will ensure a high level of quality service for guests and business partners by owning the assigned quality processes and projects related to Quality Support applications. Additionally, you will:
- Capture accurate data on recorded calls, e-mail and chat conversations between contact center team members and/ or guests, store team members and HQ team members.
- Provide appropriate and valuable insights/observations/recommendations from the data captured, on best practices, procedures that are being followed and not followed etc. by the team members.
- Perform procedural audits to abide by all credit policies and procedures, systems, and various state and federal laws, rules and regulations governing credit and collections and various quality parameters defined by quality applications within Target, for Contact Center team members according to the provided SOP’s.
- Actively participate and perform required research before all discussions and during trainings on policy/procedure and quality requirements/parameters to ensure enhanced knowledge and consistency of process.
- Surface trends or retraining issues to the concerned individuals and ensure follow-up on the closure of the same.
- Provide genuine and timely feedback on all project deliverables of self and upwards.
- Actively participate and contribute to existing programs/projects, all new transitions, cross training/programs implemented within the team.
- Ability to objectively call out process improvement ideas within the process and procedures and implement changes as appropriate.
- Work towards the Team deliverables in Target India. Contribute to the overall productivity and accuracy as per standards defined in the team.
- Drive different initiatives in Target India with enthusiasm.
- Build strong partnerships across teams and with Quality Support Minneapolis/Tempe in order to meet and exceed partner expectations.
- Support project and department leaders to identify, analyze and evaluate business issues.
Core responsibilities are described within this job description. Job duties may change at any time due to business needs.
- Four-year degree or equivalent experience
- 1+ years of work experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and decision making skills
- Ability to work independently with a high level of initiative and ownership
- Excellent ability to follow-through and strong attention to detail
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications (Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
- Regular Shift (should be flexible to changes as per business requirements)
- Prior contact center experience preferred
- Moderate Excel skills preferred
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture