Sr Specialist Sales Audit-2Apply Now Location: Target Corporation India Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore, Karnataka, India, 560045; job id: R0000178766
job family: Finance Process & Operations
schedule: Full time
At the Executive level
Under the direction of the Target India SAO Manger, perform the initial daily stores’ sales auditing “Error Correction” & “Gift Card Issuance & Redemption” processes. Includes research, corrections, reporting, communication, Missing sales/Advance requests trans rekeys and timely resolution of POS transactions for Target stores. Ensures the integrity of the Point Of Sale feeds to the Sales Audit System. This information may affect the accuracy of sales, credit, gift cards, stock ledger, inventory reporting. Support the HQ Sales Audit team by researching and re-ringing transactions to correct store off-lines, Working on “Green Flag stores” when necessary.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform the daily store error correction & audit function for assigned stores
- Balance terminals using standard auditing procedures and independent judgment regarding:
- Systems – Sales Audit, Electronic Journal, Host Reports, Web based reports, Credit and SAP - CAR
- Adding offline transactions/ Re-rings
- Ensure that all transactions are corrected and accounted.
- Identify missing transactions and re-ring if necessary
- Process and balance POS terminal totals according to established procedures
- Responsible for ensuring self development through education, networking, training and related work experiences to strengthen capabilities and drive performance improvement.
- Participate in specially assigned activities as directed by the Sales Audit Manager, and contribute knowledgeable suggestions and recommendations on improving operations.
Reports to Target India SAO Manger. Has working relationships with HQ & India Sales Auditors.
- B.Com, Finance, Accounting or related degree
- 2+ years of work experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Working knowledge of Excel
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to work well independently/strong/initiative/problem solving skills
- Strong figure aptitude, detail oriented and high accuracy levels
- Ability to prioritize workload, manage time independently and meet daily processing deadlines
- Accounting skills & Basic Finance knowledge
- Excellent e-mail writing skills
- Strong system, Excel skills
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture