Sr Specialist TCOM Guest ServicesApply Now Job ID: R0000134368 job family: Guest & Team Member Contact Centers schedule: Full time Location: Target Corporation India Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore, Karnataka, India, 560045;
Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America’s leading retailers.
The Financial and Retail Services (FRS) organization is close to the action when it comes to communication—whether with guests or Target team members. From guest service professionals and product designers, to vendor managers and financial and workforce management analysts, FRS comprises several key and high-visibility areas that elevate and nurture Target’s distinctive reputation. We cultivate loyalty and satisfaction through exceptional service and support. And we foster a culture of responsive, knowledgeable and committed service—from the inside out—through enterprise services our people can count on.
FRS has multiple service centers focused on delivering a superior experience with every contact and providing the quick and seamless resolution of issues on behalf of our guests and team members. From REDcard® Guest Services to Target.com Guest Services (TGS) to the Client Support Center (CSC), we pride ourselves on infusing every interaction with that signature Target service that guests and team members alike have come to expect. From our headquarter locations to our stores and distribution centers, we directly support Target’s bottom line through building guest loyalty as the retailer of choice and taking care of our team members so that they can get back to the work they do best.
As a Sr. Specialist TCOM Guest Services, you’ll provide a branded experience with every contact by listening and engaging the guest in order to deepen the relationship and drive loyalty and sales. You’ll be empowered to make decisions and resolve guest concerns in a courteous, helpful manner by providing excellent guest service skills, strong work ethic and integrity. You’ll learn new technology and solve problems using all available resources and knowledge. You will interact with teams across Target to effectively resolve guest issues in a timely manner, and be responsible for identifying, evaluating and communicating guest trends to leadership in a prompt manner. You’ll need to adapt quickly to the changing needs of the business while displaying a positive attitude and professionalism in interactions both internally and externally. You’ll maintain department performance standards and goals related to performance and quality service and have a thorough understanding of policies and procedures to support compliance. You will work in a multi-media environment (e-mails, phone calls, chat, and letters) and need to prioritize work accordingly, while working independently in a fast-paced service center environment. Job duties may change at any time due to business needs.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1-2 years of previous guest experience or customer service experience
- Ability to interact with guests, team members and internal business partners with a professional, friendly, and empathetic style
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including listening and negotiating. Experience dealing with escalated guest complaints
- Ability to use various information sources to answer questions, identify problems and appropriately resolve guest issues
- Strong technical skills, ability to work within multiple systems, and high proficiency with PC/Microsoft applications
- Able to work evenings, holidays, and weekends
- Willing to work in rotation shifts across 24/7”
- Able to work early mornings, evenings, holidays, and weekends 45 Hours/Week with any two consecutive weekly offs.
- Rotational shifts: 5:30am to 2:30pm IST or 12:30pm to 9:30pm IS
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture