Sr Specialist Vendor IncomeApply Now Job ID: R0000065646 schedule: Full time Location: Target Corporation India Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore, Karnataka, India, 560045;
Primary responsibility is to calculate the actual vendor income earned, by utilizing various reports including sales data & submit the same for collection. Resposible to accurately calculate the vendor income & also monitor the worklists regurlarly for timely collection of vendor income due to Target.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Calcuate & Key in the actuals of vendor income collection for collection. Ensure data is entered timely and accurately to ensure highly visible vendor income process is completed properly. Run various reports including the sales reports to derive the actuals of vendor income Monitors VIP work lists to ensure daily tasks are completed timely. Assists areas of Target India Accounts Payable with keying needs and general clerical projects or assignments as requested. Keys with speed and accuracy to ensure quality and quantity standards are met or exceeded. Support any project work needs as required Identify process improvement opportunities and implement it Works to develop professional and productive partnerships and maintains an excellent level of verbal and written communication with US Accounts Payable team and various areas of Target. Summarize and report audit findings to detect trends and develop root cause analysis to improve processes and report results the US Accounts Payable Audit team. Ensure all the documentation is maintained as required.
Reports to Senior Manager Vendor Income. Works with Vendor Income Analysts and other areas of Accounts Payable.
- Degree in Accounting or Business
- 0-1 years business experience
- Ability to meet/ exceed all the metrics requirement
- Ability to identify opportunities for improvements
- Ability to effectively prioritize work
- Ability to draw conclusions from relevant information
- Understands and uses computer applications effectively
- Self Starter
- Ability to communicate effectively with individuals and in groups
- Ability to work and contribute in a team environment
- Willing to work in flexible shifts
- Previous Accounts Payable experience
- Previous Accounting experience
- Previous Audit experience
- Experience in Quality systems
- Experience in Retail business
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture