Sr UI EngineerApply Now Job ID: R0000072298 job family: User Experience & Interface schedule: Full time Location: Target Corporation India Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore, Karnataka, India, 560045;
Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America’s leading retailers.
Behind one of the world’s best loved brands is a uniquely capable and brilliant team of data scientists, engineers and analysts. The Target Data & Analytics team creates the tools and data products to sustainably educate and enable our business partners to make great data-based decisions at Target. We help develop the technology that personalizes the guest experience, from product recommendations to relevant ad content. We’re also the source of the data and analytics behind Target’s Internet of Things (iOT) applications, fraud detection, Supply Chain optimization and demand forecasting. We play a key role in identifying the test-and-measure or A/B test opportunities that continuously help Target improve the guest experience, whether they love to shop in stores or at Target.com.
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Sr UI Engineer you’ll have the opportunity to:
• Design, code, test, implement, support internal team member and guest facing web and mobile applications.
• Code effective and efficient interactive digital experiences using latest technologies and frameworks
• Maintain, enhance & support existing platforms, web applications & services.
• Participate in all phases of the SDLC for web and mobile application projects.
• Responsible for adherence to standards, policies and development guidelines.
• Build reusable components and libraries
• Partner with internal stakeholders to ideate, plan and build rich interactive components and applications
• Stay current with the latest industry trends in Marketing, learning, digital and retail.
Core responsibilities are described within this job description. Job duties may change at any time due to business needs.
• Four year degree or equivalent experience
• 8+ years full-stack development
• Experience with CSS preprocessors (e.g. Sass or LESS) and CSS frameworks (e.g. Foundation or Bootstrap)
• Back-End experience in API design and development
• Familiar with CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete) methodology
• Knowledge of frameworks related to their server-side language of choice like: Express.js, Ruby on Rails, CakePHP, etc.
• Quick learner, Flexible and open to change
• Ability to communicate technical terms to non-technical audience
• Ability to clearly articulate thoughts and ideas to stakeholder and partners
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture