Sr UI Engineering ManagerApply Now Job ID: R0000034158 Date posted: 07/25/2019 schedule: Full time Location: Target Corporation India Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore, Karnataka, India, 560045;
About this Opportunity
Help shape one of the world's strongest brands. Develop innovative, eye-catching campaigns that increase brand awareness, solidify guest loyalty and, ultimately, drive sales. You'll partner with internal and external teams to deliver on our Expect More. Pay Less. brand promise.
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals Sr Manager UI Engineer
- Develop a team that is Operationally Excellent
- Responsible for partner satisfaction and managing onshore and offshore expectations
- Focus on talent development, hiring, coaching and leading team members while balancing the delivery of work among brand-right creative quality, cost efficiency, productivity and volume.
- Leading a team that creates, or manages the creation of, different creative assets that consistently meet the needs of the Target brand and business objectives
- Identifying, researching, analyzing and managing risks and interdependencies within projects/systems/resource changes and formulates appropriate plans
- Relationship Management: Role includes engaging with mid level leadership at our headquarters in Minneapolis Minnesota USA. Role demands participating in review meetings with the Marketing Directors and Managers.
- Work with MPLS Transition Managers to identify new opportunities & resources for Marketing at Target India
- Resource Utilization: This role includes the identification and efficient planning of all necessary resources involving people and technology.
- Responsible for organizational activities like: quality initiatives, retention initiatives and programs, team building, community involvement and other company wide initiatives.
- Responsible for creating and communicating key metrics and measurements for quality, creativity, productivity and other relevant goals
- Lead teams working on marketing communications, graphic design, copywriting, production.
- Effectively manage relationships with vendors, design schools and other partners critical to the future success of the group.
- Bachelor degree in business, marketing, design or equivalent professional experience
- 7+ yrs project management or creative production management experience
- Pre and post production design experience
- Experience with a large marketing/ advertising firm or directly with a corporation
- Experience developing / managing large creative or production teams..
- Experience managing a creative production team, not just utilizing a team with these skills.
- Understanding of skills necessary to be successful in copywriting, publishing, graphic design and interactive development
- HTML5, CSS3, Angular, ReactJS, PHP,
- NodeJS, MongoDB, PostgresSQL,
- React Native, Open Stack, K8s, GWD, SpringBoot, Swift, Java, AI, ML
What’s it like to work here? We’re asked that a lot. Target respects and values the individuality of all team members and guests—and we have lots of fun in all that we do.experience our culture